Babtqftim Oc #1

"This isn't always easy and you have to understand that."

Name:
Cupi Blackhat

Age:
18

Gender:
Female

Sexuality:
Straight

Species:
A toon

Inkness:
Yes

Family:
Cuphead and Mugman

Crush:
Bendy or Your Oc

Looks Like:

Likes: Playing a guitar, hanging out with her older brothers, wolves, drawing, being alone sometimes, reading, listening to music, and smoking

Likes:
Playing a guitar, hanging out with her older brothers, wolves, drawing, being alone sometimes, reading, listening to music, and smoking

Dislikes:
the inkness, having to deal with annoying people, anyone messing with the teabag in her head, talking in general, drinking, coffee, and having any inkness attacks in front of anyone.

Personality:
She is always quiet and has trust issues when she meets someone new. Once you have gained a little of her trust then she will slowly ease up to you. If she knows you she will talk to you some but just not a whole not. It would be a miracle to the person she knows if she actually talks to them. When she is close with someone she really cares, she'll stay close to them. She will have her times when she is nice to you but she rarely shows it in front of everyone. She always keeps her emotions bottled up and rarely talks about them because she fears for anyone to see her real emotions which is sadness and anger. She can often get easily annoyed dealing with dumb people that she sees but she doesn't say anything about it. When she talks to anyone which is rarely, she will feel anxious and not in a good way because she fears that she messed up on what she was saying and that if anyone else thought the opposite of what she said, but overall, she is a quiet person who is always bottling her emotions away from everyone.

Other:
She has a habit of taking off her gloves and picking at the skin off of her fingers and scratching her arms

"Sometimes it's best to let go and leave the rivalry behind.."