INTRODUCTION!

STELLA WAS always a music girl

STELLA WAS always a music girl. She has always wanted to be able to play really any kind of instrument. She even tried learning to play the guitar, but then she tried the guitar move where you throw it over your shoulder...Yeah, that didn't go well for her.

She broke the strap of the guitar and decided that she better stick to singing and dancing, hoping that she won't break anything. She loved singing and was actually really good at it. She even wrote her own songs. She's always not for sure if they're any good, but her mom always disagreed with her.

Her senior year of high school she made a band with her three best friends, calling their band 'Midnight Sound'. One of her best friends and the bassist of the band, Wyatt, came up with the name. She thought it would be cool since Stella's name means Star which coordinates with midnight and Stella's the lead singer of the band.

Stella told her she didn't want to have just her name be in the title since they were all apart of the band so Wyatt came up with something for all of them. If they got paid they would take it, if they didn't then they would still take it because they didn't care about the money. It was all about connecting with people through their music and bringing a smile to their face.

Her and her band got pretty popular after playing at really any place that would let them play. So popular to the point where they were able to play at The Orpheum which changed their lives. After that night they had their song on the radio and a week later a record label wanted to sign them. Stella and the band were beyond excited, like so excited they danced around their studio screaming.

She died sadly on the day before her and her band were going to get signed to a record label. She ended up in this dark room for what only felt like an hour, but when she suddenly poofed onto the streets of Hollywood she was quick to find out it wasn't 1993 anymore. Finding out she has been dead for twenty-seven years and that she's a ghost was a shock to her.

She was quick to run into another ghost, Willie, who told her everything she needed to know about being a ghost and they became best friends real quick. He even took her to The Hollywood Ghost Club where she met the one and only Caleb Covington.