Chapter 1.25: To Survive(Byakuya's perspective)

Part 1(prologue perspective)

"Ahh, to all incoming students! I would like to begin the entrance ceremony at... right now! Please make your way to the gymnasium at your earliest convenience...That's all. I'll be waiting!" I hear after everyone so uselessly introduces themselves. None of these plebians are worth remembering. They should feel honored to just be in the same room as me. I excused myself heading towards the gym. I walk a bit but make it to the gym, expecting to be the first one there. I open the gym doors only to hear another voice.

"Yo, so you're a student here too? Cool. I'm y/n." They speak to me so casually as if they have no idea who I am. Not to mention their attire is defiantly different than everyone else's. 

"I'd ask who you are but, as you just introduced yourself, I don't see the need. Why weren't you in the entrance hall?"I reply curious as to why they were the only one to not go to the entrance hall. It is rather strange, seeing as everyone else went there. 

"Because the flyer thing said to come to the gym." They simply state. I suppose I understand but do they always blatantly do whatever a random flyer tells them. Hm. Stupid.

"I suppose you're right." I finish walking to a different part of the room as I grow bored of this conversation. Though, I'm soon rudely interrupted with a louder than necessary statement.

"Sure, don't tell me your name, see if I care."

Slightly annoyed yet at the same time desperate to get rid of the new nuisance I reply.

"If you must know, I'm Byakuya Togami Ultimate Affluent Progeny and heir to the Togami name." As I finish, they suddenly start to laugh, even falling to the floor. How filthy. 

"What, exactly, is so funny?" I ask annoyed.

"What a long and complicated way to say that you're just the Ultimate rich kid, but kudos to you for your amazing talent!" They reply, getting off the floor but still laughing. I'm a little surprised someone as stupid looking as this person knows what those words mean. And what right do they have to laugh at my talent? Surly theirs could not be better.

"Well, what's your talent peasant, I can't it being anything very impressive considering it's you," I say looking down on them, as I do everyone. 

"What do you mean? Can you not tell by the outfit? I'm the Ultimate weeb. Wait, don't tell me you're uncultured?" They say in a concerned tone, clearly faking it. Of course their some overly obsessed otaku loser. They certainly fit the description. I didn't know they let people in for something so stupid, and what the hell does she mean by uncultured, they're the foreigner.  

"Of course it's something pathetic like that, and how can I be uncultured to my own culture? You're just as stupid as you look." I insult but only to see a new mischievous gleam in their eyes. 

"So, you would say, that you're a man of culture?" They ask. What the hell are they getting at. I swear I'm starting to lose brain cells just looking at them.

"Technically speaking, yes," I reply bored of this conversation. Once again they begin to laugh like a madwoman. Worthless. They have no value, and I gain nothing interacting with them. I don't know why I've continued to indulge them in this meaningless talk for this long. 

"I've decided to stop acknowledging your existence," I reply flatly walking off once more, as everyone else begins to file into the room. Urgh, she's following me. And standing to close. If I just ignore her she'll most likely go away, most people tend to. 

Suddenly a bear comes out and starts speaking. How ridiculous. First I'm forced to interact with a bunch of idiots, then I meet a crazy girl who won't leave me alone, and now a speaking stuffed bear is claiming to be the headmaster. My day can't get any worse.