Introduction

Disclaimer: All scenes, names, businesses, organizations, and events in this story are fictional and are just products of imagination. All resemblance to real life are not intentional and are only coincidental. Some parts may contain scenes and languages not appropriate for very young readers. If you find some language and parts of the story as offensive, please discontinue reading.

© 2020 Summer Nights. All rights reserved. No part of the story may be used, reproduced, altered, or copied in any form or by any means, without permission in writing from the author. Plagiarism is a crime and is punishable by the law.

*****

KLINE ANDREI

He is one of the most eligible bachelors of his generation. He is young, smart, rich, incredibly hot and sexy, devastatingly handsome. He's got the charms that no single female specie could resist. Kaya naman kaliwa't kanan ang mga babaeng nagkakandarapa sa kaniya.

But they say, behind the downfall of every great man lies a woman. In his case, an irresistibly sexy and hot beautiful woman.

He's an Andrei. Unico Hijo ng isa sa pinaka-mayaman at prominenteng pamilya sa bansa. He's got everything under control. Kaya niyang makuha ano man ang naisin niya. Pero bakit pag dating kay Ysabella Sebastian, sira lagi ang diskarte niya. She's too bossy, intimidating, at parang alalay ang turing sa kaniya. Ang mahirap pa nito, kakambal ito ng best friend niya na sobrang istrikto. And things got more complicated because of a baby on the way.

Will she be his greatest downfall? The greatest thing he could have in his life? Or the greatest thing he could only dream of.

Lets us discover his story.

😊 Please support the story by voting and leaving comments. Thank you so much! 😊