Chapter 2: Meeting

Being lead into the hall like room was a bit nerve racking in itself. You looked around curiously, wearing your leather pants, combat boots and heavy jacket over a cute voge style pastel blue shirt with a colorful trex on it. Your hair braided back from your face.
      "Stop being late to things Gojo."
      "Hey I was only a few minutes late. Besides she deserved to sleep in. Alright Fairy your up." Gojo laughed as he shrugged and leaned against a pillar.
      The man making dolls before you had you confused. Tilting your head before glaring at Gojo. "Don't call me that."
       "Nope it's sticking." Gojo just laughed as he looked over at the principal. "So Yaga."
"Mmmm Gojo wants to hire you on as a cook here. Along with an assistant. So... why did you start killing curses?"
You looked at him curiously as the doll seemed to come to life. "They never bothered me until they started to kill people. I... have lost enough to know that's not right. But.... I just can't stand by why others suffer."
One of the doll animating and coming at lunging at you. You didn't move as wasp wings formed on your back along with an arm blade. Slicing through the cursed doll. The doll vanishing into silver dust as your power vanished.
Yaga looked at you with a raised eyebrow. Before flicking his eyes to Gojo. "Alright.. she can work here but you better watch her. Close combat animal forms? That was a purification not a cursed attack."
Gojo nodded as he pushed off the post. "Yep. Sounds about right. Now if you don't mind I have some fingers to collect."
"You know those go right into storage he can't handle so many at once." Yaga shrugged as he waved you both off.
You looked at them in utter confusion fallowing Gojo as he left humming as he went. "What is he talking about?"
"Oh! One of my students who is a vessel. I've been collecting secret objects for him. It's part of a plan for change in this world. The way curses are handled. Don't worry your little fluff head about it." Gojo laughed a little as he moved down the halls.
"My head is not full of fluff!... all the time..." you mumbled as you walked down the halls. Eyes widening as you spotted the kitchen and bolting past Gojo. Checking ingredients and equipment.
"I didn't notice." He chuckled as he leaned against the door frame. "Most of us make our own food. It's nice to have a cook though. So want to make some treats for me before I head out?"
"I can! Wait your leaving already?" You spun around to find his blindfold right before you eyes.
"Mmmhmm, there are things only I can do. You stay here until we can teach you more about this world." Gojo smiled as he reached up and ruffed your hair. "Your basically as defenseless as my students."
"I am not!" You puffed up as your energy form cat ears again.
"Now now fairy careful, control is important. I guess yours is always on. How long could you do that?" Gojo asked with a laughed as he took a seat and watched you go about making some quick snacks for him.
"I can't remember, I've always... done that. Wasp and butterfly.... they are.. dance and power. Along with other emotions." You looked over at him. "I can do many animals. But my favorites are the easiest." You held up some onigiri. "Will this be ok? Since your leaving so soon... it's the easiest thing. I put some pickled plums in them."
"Sounds good, so what's your real curse energy like? Your killing out of the kindness of your heart fairy. So... what's it like the real thing?" Gojo asked as you handed over a container of Onigiri.
You paled as you smiled. "You wouldn't like it. I... used to lose control a lot. But I don't anymore. Not like that."
"Mmmm I'm sure I can handle it little fairy. I'm the most powerful sorcerer out there. Born to be a god myself. You don't scare me."
You rolled your eyes as you put your hands on your hips. "Nice god complex." You grinned as the butterfly wings formed on your back and fluttered. You hardly noticed such things anymore.
Gojo grinned as he took the container. "Not a complex if it's earned. Don't get into trouble." With that he was gone. The rest of that time you spent making snacks and writing out lists of things you would like to have stalked in the kitchen. Ready to go out and get them.
The smells alone though drew everyone in. You smiled and introduced yourself. Watching some of the young men fight over the food. You laughed as the feelers and wings of the butterfly fluttered. You walked out onto the training grounds in curiosity as the second years invited you out.
"So Gojo brought you in? Well let's test your metal then. Seeing as your curse is..... evident. They might trust you but we don't."
It was the girl with long black hair and glasses. You tilted your hair as you tried to remember her name. "Ok but I have some things I want to go get from the market. So I can't be held up to late."
"Salmon, fish, rice.."
You smiled and giggled at the young man who had his coat zipped up passed his face. They had explained that he was a cursed speech user. So he had to be careful about the words he said. "I mean, if that's your favorite food I can make some."
The girl didn't wait as she lunged forward and swung a large wooden jo staff at you. Your curse forming armered scales along your body. The butterfly shifting to something else for a split second. Your eyes going into slits. The intent alone was enough to draw a fraction of that out.
"I'm sorry what's your name? Please for your own safety. Don't do that. Not with that kind of intent. If... if I'm not careful you can really get hurt."
"Then your not meant to be here and leave. What the hell was the principal thinking. If you can't control your so sorcery. My name is Maki Zenin." She adjusted her glasses again as she shifted her stance continuing the attack.
You let out a growl as deflected the staff. It wasn't human in the slightest. Sounding more like a monster... something long forgotten or so many would think. "Plum! Horseradish!" Said the boy who gave a thumbs up to you. As if saying he could help.
You then grabbed the staff, just the touch of your hand shattered the wood. "You both don't understand. Let me reset to something easier... let me do this with a kind heart." Your eyes blinking as your spirit sharpened teeth showed over your real teeth. "I don't want to destroy my new home."