Chapter 20: Sweettart

(Unknown artist ⚠️sexual content⚠️)
You panted as Satoru pulled away from a deep kiss. His free hand toying with one of your breasts. Bending his head and kissing the bullet scare on your chest. Making you ach for him. Rubbing your legs together below him as you moaned.
Only for Satoru's eyes to flash as he grinned. Blowing a raspberry against the scar. Making you laugh as you wiggled and smiled at him. "Satoru!" You smiled as he let go and wrapped you up in a hug.
"Hmmm? That's my name Fairy. I told you. I want more then your body." Satoru released you before moving towards the bathroom. "Besides who wants sand all over the place." He grinned as he moved to strip. "Want more come get it."
You grumbled about unfairness, cat tail and ears forming on your body in your excitement. Tail waving as you bounded after him. You barely got through the door way just before he had you pinned. The water already running in the massive open shower. The water cascading off you both as you wear locked against the wall.
"Mmmm it seems my Fairy turned into a Kitty she was so excited to fallow." Satoru kissed you deeply.
Deeply enough that you didn't notice your bottoms slide off your body. Your tongue dancing with his as he pressed his bare body against yours. He was grinding teasing you as your sensitive button rubbed against his hard shaft. By the time he pulled from the kiss, you wear nothing but a panted mess. Legs trembling as they tried to hold onto his hips.
Satoru smiled as he lifted his head and kissed your horn. Making you cry out in pleasure as you lite up the room in light. You legs nearly unclenching all together as they tried to hold you up. Satoru chuckled softly as he reached down wrapping his arms under your legs. Your tail waving as he did so against the wall. "I think I'll take my snack now."
Your chest heaved as he lifted you up higher. "Sa... hngg.." you wear going to object but the moment he had your lower half at his level. His tongue moved out stroking your lower lips before sliding inside. His hands wrapped around your thighs. Keeping you from closing them on reflex. Your body shaking and burning in delight with the things he was doing to you. You reached down gripping his hands as you leaned back against the top of the shower so you didn't fall. Body shaking as you panted and puffed. The sounds alone coming from both of you pushing you closer to the edge. Feeling his inside, you cried out when you released even though you wanted to hold back. When Satoru swallowed and kissed back up your body as he lower you.
You clung to his shoulders as he whispered in your ear. "Still want to try and ride this?" He smirked as kissed you just below your ear, leaving a love bloom there.
You couldn't help it you growled as you clawed slightly over his shoulders. It was that moment he had you both on the bed before you could blink. The water somehow off as he lay under you in the bed. Your growl enough of a yes that he let you straddle him.
"Mmmm Kitty you went feral before I did." Satoru smirked that was until your ears and tail sifted to tiger ones giving you teeth. "Mmmm beautiful." He started to pant as you showered him with your own kisses. Arching you're back so your tail waved in the air. Showing him that ass he wanted. You didn't stop him as he reached up and smacked it before gripping your thighs.
You smirked yourself as you kissed him with the same passion he had been showing you. Just the act and feel of him sending throbs of pleasure through you. You panted as you pulled away. Reaching down and pulling his hands from your legs. "I wanna..." you started to purr for him but his hands gripped back into you. This time at your hips.
"Please Fairy.... I want inside." He was huffing as he held you strongly, his hands digging in slightly with his need. His infinitely beautiful eyes starring into yours. You stroked his hard member feeling it throb stiff below you. It only made him grown out as he lifted his hips. Pressing the tip at your entrance. You put a hand against his chest your body throbbed, you wanted him just as badly.
You watched his face as you slowly lowered yourself onto him. Gasping as you shook in the pleasure of you channel streaching for him. Enjoying his face as his grip tightened to the point, you both knew you would bruise. You moved your hand with him half way in. Reaching with your free hand and stroking his cheek and moaned. You gasped out and he thrusted his hips up into you. Making you cry out his name as your bodies collided in pleasure.
You leaned your head back panting as your chest heaved. Satoru keeping your hips steady against him as he groaned out. Panting from where he lay beneath you. Smirking at how you shook, grunting as you throbbed around him. As you started to grind him back and forth before working your way into riding him. Causing his breath to catch as your tail waved and ears flicked. Moving to lean forward drunk on his scent and love. Kissing along his chest before pressing your fangs into him slightly.
"Unnn little tiger careful, or I'll take control back." Satoru growened as he slid his hand up the base of your skull. Gently pulling your head back with your hair. Kissing along your neck as he smiled softly as you gasped out. His other hand rocking your hips on him as he thrusted. Panting out soft breaths of pleasure against your skin. As your tail went rigid out behind you as your breaths hitched and came out in pleasured gasps.
You growled low until he released your hair and stroked down your back as your hands curled onto his chest as you sat up. Your body screaming in pleasure. Losing yourself in the motion until you found the fire stoked so high. Your ears and tail vanished your emotions jumping in the warmth over taking you. Clawing down Satoru's chest as your body tightened around him. Washing him in your waters as you released. Panting as he didn't slow his paces, rocked your hips for you. As you shook with pleasure. Body lighting up soft pink your chest bouncing for him.
Satoru growled as he watched you shaking as he rolled you under him. Smiling as he lay a kiss over your pounding heart. Lacing his fingers with yours before. Kissing you hungerly as he came to his own release. "Mmmm my Sweettart... my perfect dessert." He panted as he wrapped you up in his arms.
"I'm a whole Meal." You huffed as you wrapped around him. You grinned leaving your own hicky behind his ear.
"Mmmm you are. You know my blindfold hides that." Satoru pulling away to look at you. Admiring you in his arms as he smiled softly.
"Yes, but I'll know." You smiled back at him whimpering a little when he pulled out of you. Flushing at the mess you both made. "That's not fare you need to come again. I um.. once more compared to you." You looked sheepish wanting to hide your face in his chest, as Satoru just laughed.
"Oh I will. Just later tonight. I enjoy watching you in pleasure. There is no reason to keep a tally." Satoru said as he sat up. "Now let's get cleaned up before the kids get back."
"You layed it on so thick, I'm sure they knew what we are doing." You shivered as he started to pull away.
Satoru helped you stand and walked towards the bathroom once more. "Or they think I'm tricking them. Which honestly I would do." Sighing a little as he cupped your cheek. "This might be the most we get to be together for a while. Can you handle waiting for me Fairy."
You blew your own raspberry on his chest before bolting away from him. "Of corse! Then when you get back I get to pounce on you." Grinning like a child and squealing as Satoru caught you. Lifting you up into a soft kiss.
"You can't escape anyway. I'll always hunt you down Fairy." Satoru looked relieved hearing you say it.
"The only time I want to run is if you will chase me." You grinned at him, butterfly wings of love extending from your back. Fluttering as if to make your point. He had your heart in the palm of his hand. He seemed to feel the same way about you.