Chapter 16: Apologizes

(Unknown artist)
You woke up bandaged in seals. You huffed trying to get up. Your body wrapped in chains. "Sorry there is no running for you." It was an older male. An eyepatch over one eye his head completely bold. A Cain under his hand. "It took a long time to get you here. They did try to stop us. But it seems bigger events are happening. Gojo has his hands very full."
You panted as you lay there frowning. "So.... hot... thirsty."
"Awww not even worried about him? I'll relay that to him." The man leaned forward grabbed a glass of water with a straw and held it for you. Letting you drinking from it slowly before turning your head back. Your eyes must have shown how you felt. "Oh, you are worried for him."
You nodded slowly as you lay back in the pillow. "Why?" You looked at the man.
"Because you obliterated a entire city not just a town as a child. Over a single special grade curse. You killed more then it would have. That's why. Don't even get me started on the things you did in your adopted parents home." The man stood up as he watched the pain across your face. "You regret it? Good, that doesn't change anything but you should regret it."
"Name..." you hissed out.
"You might not live long enough to use it. I wouldn't worry about it." He smiled at you even though you glared back at him.
This old man. He was really underestimated what you could and would do to get out of here. "Bathroom?" You croaked out.
The old man eyes you up and down. Before the chains rattled moving like live snakes. Allowing your off the bed. One looping up to wrap around your body. "Alright, you can go to the bathroom. If you can get up with those bullet wounds. Don't think you can use your power with so many sealing objects. Only a few could get out."
You ground your teeth as you sat up. Standing was much harder then it looked. It would be as you felt it the being at your core. The dragon it was tired but not out. You looked at the old man and smiled. "Oh? Lucky me." You used the wall as a crutch making your way towards the bathroom. You couldn't bring down this whole place and then wet yourself. That seemed undignified.
      "I won't do anything stupid. I have a few special grade Sorcerers here. They will kill you long before you can recover." He watched from his chair as he read from his book. "Not that I wouldn't kill you in an instant punk."
      You frowned as you looked out the window in the bathroom. The fuck, they had you so high up it was the top of a sky scraper. Did they think this was going to keep you from trying to fly? You managed to  make it to the toilet on time. Then turning on the water to the tub.  You looked over panting as the door opened.  A young woman who looked to be a mini Jinx walked in. "Bitch who said you could use the bath tub?"
      "I want.... to get cool... is that... alright with you." You growled as the dragon showed its agitation behind your eyes. Half tempted to hit the fuck it button and release the beast. Especially since you where going to die anyway.
       "Oh... you do look sick." She flipped back long pink curly hair. Walking over grabbing a towel and started to wash your face. "Sorry..."
       You shrugged as you let out a soft hmph at the cool water. "Where?"
       "Oh this place? You can't get out. So you can know. We are deep in Tokyo. Gojo is busy with missions and his students too. The director Kabuto. He's told him that he would snap your neck of Gojo didn't do as told." She moved towards your shoulders and froze. "What... director! Are these patterns normal?" She ran out into the bedroom leaving you to lay across the bathtub. Eventually you just slide down on the bathroom floor. That felt amazing compared to the stuffy bed.
      The man, Director Kabuto come in looking down at you with round eyes. "You, what's your name? It's never been truly stated." He crouched down and crabbed your chin painfully.
     "Not.... telling...." you growled as your tail formed and the sealed burned up in blue gold sand flames. Your eyes shifting as the dragon took over. You gladly giving it the reins as you held back all the pain from interfering with your body.
      "June! Back!" The chain wrapped tighter around your body as the bullet wounds started to bleed. The dragon looked down with flaming hair and golden scales. "You.... your the...." The chains melted into blue dust as the dragon reached out.
       "Old man. I don't have time for this. She's going to die. Give me the phone." The dragon snarled as its teeth snapped blue flames leaking out.
       "Good! Zone expansion, valley of shackles." The world warped into one of chains, even the flowers all of nature was metal and twisted. He had grabbed you by the neck letting the girl escape.
      "I don't think you understand the gravity of that. You want a child born of both curse and blessing to die? What do you think will happen." Your mind was gone. The pain was to much. Only the dragon remained. Your voice shifted to its deeper voice melted on top of yours. The chains that bound and claws at the body all evaporating as the dragon slashed across the mans chest.
      He used his chains to repel the slash the best he could. The dragon tisked as it lashed its tail. "I promised to protect. I will do it even if it means starting a war. I have in the past."
       "You won't do it again." Kabuto growled as the chains lashed out at the dragon. As the man himself dove forward.
        The dragon however vaporized the chains along with Kabuto's arm that touched it.Keeping time from rolling off it's arm. As it reached over and pulled the phone out of his pocket. Kabuto screaming as he dropped to the ground as the expansion was taken over by a larger one. Everything in the sands of time itself drifting back and forth. Before it all faded away.
      The dragon took one look at the guards as they ran in throwing spiritual weapons. Flames flowing out its mouth as it used your body to type on the smart phone calmly. When the phone was answered on the other in silently. It dodged a knife that shattered the window behind you. "Hello, do you still want us alive? We are about to jump out a window. Can you find us in time?"
      "Fairy?" The voice sounded shook on the other end.
      "Dragon. She's sleeping the pains to much for her. I can not heal these wounds. The seals did a great amount of damage to everything. Do stop us from being kidnapped or we will bring down the entire order with out warning." The dragon paused as your body swayed ready to drop. "Do you mind? I haven't killed the man. Take care of him before he starts to bleed out. Do not touch the school again. Or we will destroy you all." Not a hint of sarcasm in your voice. "Satoru, we are jumping."
      The others stood slack jawed as you leapt out the window with out hesitation at all. The fall was somewhat peaceful as the dragon pressed your hand over your heart. "I'm so sorry, I can't stop the bleeding. I will try to slow the fall. But your running out of life. I can not keep pulling from our power. We have to leave our fate in his hands."
       Your mind waking up slightly in the groggy state. Massive fairy wings trying to slow the fall. Ripped apart with the velocity only to try and shift into Hawk ones. The feather ripping out. Your body let out a soft oof as arms wrapped around you along with a zone of white and space. "Fairy!"
       "Sa... to.. ru.... no more... kidnappings... can I... kill them?" You said slightly joking as you felt the weight hit you.
       "Yes, next time kill them." Gravity stealing on both of you as you ended up somewhere new. "Let me stop the bleeding."
      "Hey Satoru...."
     "Hush Fairy or I'm going to duck tape your mouth shut." He seemed to be joking just to keep you calm. Wrapping the wounds with the help of other people over the cloths you wear.
      "My heart bleeds for you he he." You giggled loopy from the blood loss. You couldn't even see the other people.
       Satoru grabbed your face between his bloody hands and half smiled. "You, are such a dork. Stay here will you."
       "Your eyes.. always so pretty." You smiled noticing he had the blindfold off.
       "Not like yours are. Your not the only one who can screw with the universe. I'm a god for a reason Fairy." He kissed you softly as you shivered. "Your burning up."
       "It's hot... not as... hot as.. you." You laughed as your head lulled. "Heavy."
      "I know it is." Satoru said as he took a bag of ice handed to him starting to pack your body with it. "We can have a fun adventure. Maybe take the kids to the beach when you are well enough."
      "Hey... was I good bait?" You half smiled as your eyes closed to long. "I tried."
      "Yes, we weeded out many of the cursed cult trying to make its way into the ranks. You did well. Everyone is safe." You felt him playing with your hair.
      "Good... keep everyone safe."
     "Yes Fairy but your part of everyone too. So don't act like bait anymore."
"Ha ha. The beach... sounds nice." You let out a sigh as you slipped under. Feeling the mask strapped across your face.