Chapter 9: The Faith

(Unknown artist) ⚠️mild Spoilers in the way of how the universe works, if you have not read the manga. Gore and violence ⚠️
You sat tried to move anything as you wear layed inside a box. Covered in seals. Trying to thrash or blink anything. All you could do was close your eyes blind to the world. But after a few hours passed your eyes snapped open as you felt pain starting to get to you. You couldn't use your forms. They burned away as you tried to force healing on yourself. In the end you growled. You rocked in the box. Pushing the pain aside. When it didn't move more then a couple inches you assumed it was chained down.
Looking at the seals on the side you reached out with a hand. It didn't hurt you, not until you started to pull them off. Just because they were written just to seal you. You closed your eyes against it as you eventually mustered the energy to blow a whole through side of the box.
You wheezed as you heard someone cry out. You grinned as the barrier fell around you. Roaring as your ripped through everything. Sitting up the dragon in you glaring daggers at many strange people on a vehicle. The entire area covered in the sand of your expansion as you let out a stream of blue sand flames. The tires busting on the front of the car. Even with the power boost your lungs filled with blood you collapsed with your expansion feild gone. Growling as you clawed onto the chains so you weren't ejected like the others were from the car as it started to tumble like a toy. Your scales keeping the flames and twisted metal from piercing your skin. As the van turned into a reckage. You dragged your way out of the wreckage with your claws. Vomiting at the smell of burning flesh and refusing to look at what happened to the people.
Dragging yourself away while you tried to use your energy to heal yourself. Collapsing into some bushes off the side of the road. Only to fell down a cliff hidden in them, snacking hard against the ground. You wheezed as you looked up at the sky. Wondering if there really were any gods. If this was how you wear going to die. All you wanted was to make dinner for everyone. Enjoy the kids and tease the hell out of Satoru. You smiled a little at thinking about it.
You heard sirens, but on top of it the curses. They wear hunting. You could hear the sounds of lower ones creeping around. Looking to feed on power. Thanks to the dragon form still active around you. You didn't have any more injuries on the outside of your body. You sniffed the air and pushed off. Running so fast time seemed to stand still.
Something strong was coming. So much stronger, you didn't need to stick around for it. You had no idea which direction you wear going. The woods never seemed to end. That's when you relized it must be somethings expansion zone. You slammed your claws into the ground. Slicing it up. As you stilled and time started you heard something screech from the depths of the earth.
"They drove.... right into... a trap...." you wheezed as you where blown back through miles of trees. Smashing into a bolder as it formed claws and tried to peirce into your scales. Scales that kept pushing it back out with time reversal. You couldn't heal while defending at the same time.
"Very good, you wear locked in a box and still figured it out before they did before you killed them." This creature, it looked human. Nearly entirely if not for the thick curse energy coming from it. It's hair bright yellow with green tips, pulled to the side. It's eyes solid black all the way through.
You pushed harder with your own energy. Before the scales snapped to attack dusting the claws trying to hurt you along with the rock. You dropped onto the earth as your own zone tried to come out. But your arm, the arm that had broken the seal was sapping your strength. You couldn't push to your feet.
"Seems we have less time then I though. Unlike the curse users, I want to kill off the humans and bring about the new humans. You, your not like either of us. So I want you to join our side and live. Once we get ride of Satoru Gojo. We will all be free to do as we please. We even want the cursed king to be free of his human prison."
"Save... it..." your tail thrashing as the earth as your feet caved in with the force of you pushing forward. Time starting to slow, as you dusted everything that came at you as it tried to attack you. Launching pebbles and rock, it didn't seem to have the intent to kill you."
"Your energy is running out. I would say right about.... now." The creature lashed out with a marble hand. It punched through your blood filled lung. You swayed as the dragon scales had fallen away. "There you should breath easier now. Oh... wait you are fragile. Silly me." It ripped its jagged stone hand out of you just as the world itself cracked open. "I've got to go for now. We will be seeing each other again."
You formed claws on your hand and sank it into the things shoulder. It's arm crumbling into dust whirling around to glare at you. "Be seeing you." You gurgled out as you looked up the world coming down as something red shot through its core. The cursed being before you vanished. Just as you started to fall you felt arms around you.
"Fairy...."
You laughed a little astonished he got to you so fast. "Sweet Goblin." You smirked at Satoru even with blood running down your chin. "You found me."
He was so careful to pick you up. Suddenly you wear back in the wounded ward of the school. How the hell did he do that? You squeezed his hand as he took yours. "I'm glad your so stubborn."
You grinned as he cleaned some of the blood away from the corner of your mouth. "Sure, that's what keeping me alive... spite."
Satoru looked like he was caught between wanting to laugh and fear. "I'm pretty sure it's your fractured subconscious self reverse healing your wounds. Your arms though.... what did you do?"
"Ripped off this weird looking paper." You grumbled as you looked at him. You wheezed out as Satoru and the staff tried to stop your bleeding.
"Stay awake for me. Your so full of spite you can handle that right?" His hand still on yours trying to keep you focused. "Who took you?"
You wear about to say the name when. Everything went blank. You couldn't remember, who did take you? How did you end up inside that box. "I.... only remember finishing... making the meals...." you shook as you tried harder to remember.
"Alright don't push it." He held your hand as some of the students tried to come in. With the doctor moved around in distinct and percice movements. Her long brown hair a tad disheveled with dark circles under her eyes.
"Gojo, I've got this. If she dies I'll just dissect her. Leave."
"Not this time. Just like last time while Itadori was on the slab. I'm staying. So cut the bullshit and tell me how to help. Shoto Ieiri." His face holding none of the usual playfulness.
"Fine, she's already trying to heal herself. Her massive amounts of power are handy. But it's slowed to a crawl from the seal breaking wound. So just hold this and I'll start a transfusion. Already tested her blood type."
Your eyes fluttered as you grumbled. "Don't you dare... let the kids... see me... like this."
"Don't you dare give up and we will call it even."
"Who else... is going to keep.... the god... inline." You wheezed as an oxygen mask was placed over your face. After the good doctor Ieiri stuck a needle in your chest and arm. Giving injections as you mumbled.
"You have some explaining to do Gojo." The woman said as you slowly slipped under something.
You grumbled out. "Hate drugs..." only to slip into the darkness to come face to face with red eyes and gold scales once more. "Shit." You said into the darkness.