Chapter 26: Movie or Reality

(There is a artist watermark in the bottom right.)
Satoru parked in a building near the shopping district. "I didn't even know you could drive." You said  looking at him curiously.
"Who said I can? It really didn't seem that hard. I'd rather someone else drive but, I don't want to share you." Satoru smirked as he opened the door for you. "Your worth it." Reaching out to take your hand.
"There has to be a punch line somewhere. Your being so sweet today." Smiling as you laced your fingers together. Walking down the shopping district. Your eyes widened as you noticed some of the cute outfits others had on.
"Not right now, maybe later. Shall we stop in and pick some things before going to the movie?" Satoru was watching you with a soft eye. Making sure he was walking by the street.
"Yes! Wait nothing super fancy alright? I don't know how much this purse can handle. Besides they make their money off food. So, I'm going to buy a soda there to support the theater." You smiled as you tugged him into the little convenience store.
"You know it's a good thing I have a sweet tooth." Satoru mumbled as he waved to the woman behind the counter. She was starring at him not unlike most women did.
"What you mean? Oh! Here these are delicious!" You picked up some dried mango, along with a few other treats. Satoru picking some out with you.
"I mean, your so sweet I want to eat you up. If you want to pay for these I'll get the movie and the drinks. I know you won't let me pay for all of it." Satoru asked genuinely as he looked at you.
"Nope! I've got this. I don't want you to foot the whole bill. I know that's a bit strange but thanks for understanding." You practically beamed at him before going to the counter.
Satoru smiled openly as he watched you. Helping you tuck the snacks away in your bag. "Well I do enjoy this side of you too. But it makes teasing you all that much more fun." You blushed as he lay a kiss on you cheek. Before tugging you along behind him.
"Satoru... um... what movie are we seeing?" You asked softly as you tried to keep your cool.
"It's not much different then what we do, but, the demon slayer movie. I've heard amazing things about it." He turned and smiled at you watching the flustered look on your face.
While you wear looking around the theater Satoru managed to buy tickets and get your drinks. More then his share of woman ogling him. Still he held an aura kept many from approaching him. "Fairy, this way." He handing you your drink so he could take your hand. Leading you towards the correct theater.
"How are you so popular? You have to be a snow woman. One of them even wrote their number on these cups." You snickered as Satoru turned to look at you.
"Did they? I had a few want pictures too. That doesn't mean anything to me right now. I'm in the mood for gore and my cute little Fairy." His eyes seemed to shimmer as you both looked for sets. He was tugging you in a direction before your eyes even adjusted to the dark.
"How do you say those things with a straight face!" You puffed glad the dark would hide your reaction in theory. That was until he pulled you into the couples seating in the back of the theater. "I.... they have couple seating."
"How often did you go to the movies before meeting me?" Satoru grinned as he tugged you into the bench and into his arms. Resting his chin on your head. As he held you in his lap. "Perfect." He said as you wiggled in his hold.
"Satoru what are you trying to?" You stilled as the intro started in on the movie. "Oh... it's like watching it at home in a way."
"Mmmhmmm it's perfect Fairy. Can you get the snacks out of the bag?" He smiled as he moved to chest his chin on your shoulder.
Your curled into him as you pulled out the snacks in the bag. Opening one to share with him. Blushing as soft whispers and moans came from either side of you both. Your arms wrapped tighter over Satoru's. As the movie started, you stopped noticing the other couples. Squeezing Satoru's arms as the emotional scenes came and went. Holding your breath during the fights. Marveling at the characters and their stories. Crying at the end as you curled into Satoru. Latching onto him.
Satoru just watched your face change through it all. "Well that was very worth it." He whispered as he held you back. "I'll probably end up buying this one when it comes back." Chuckling as you blushed realizing that you wear in public.
You nearly bolted out of his arms playing with your pony tail as you looked away. Watching the credits before getting up. "This means you have to help me find the Volleyball manga I'm looking for!" You huffed holding your cheeks.
Satoru smiled as he stood up picking up the trash. "Oh ya? That's not going to be hard. The main character reminds me a little Itadori. From what I read of it. Which books do you need?"
"I have up to book five! I.. didn't have time to get more of them. It's been... a lot happening. Especially since I've met you." You smiled as you picked up your bag. Wrapping your arm around his as you walked out of the theater.
"That makes since, so think you can do some of those cool things with the katana if you tried?" Satoru pulled you into the book store near by.
"Hell no, I... well I don't know what the blessings are. I can only work with time and make weapons."
"Only, do you know how hard or unheard of it is to be able to manipulate time? Your one of a kind Fairy."
"Said the master of the void." You teased as your eyes widened running over to the manga. Grinning from ear to ear as you held up a volume. "Look! They have some of the hard to find ones here!"
"Corse they do, this is my favorite shop." Satoru laughed as he watched you toying with your hair. Before he noticed the chain hanging round your neck. Bending down and kissing it as he smirked picking up a book.
You let out a little gasp as you turned to look at him. Eyes wide but also burning for him. "Sa... Satoru."
"You really do love me Sweettart. Your wearing the locket too."
You smiled as you nodded looking at him with all the love you held. "Of course. Your handsome, funny, maybe a bit of a tease sometimes. You try to keep things about yourself from me but, I will always love you. It sounds a bit shallow, but I trust you with my life."
"To cute, I can't wait until we get home." Satoru set down the book at the front counter you wanted to buy. "If you wouldn't mind. Do you have the rest of the series? Hold them up here for me would you." The clerk nodding as they smiled.
"What? That's so much money Satoru." You said softly only to yelp as he wrapped an arm around you and took you into the back. "Hu?" A resting area in the back with a couch and everything.
"This stores one of my hide always from the job Fairy." He purred as he bent down kissing you deeply as your mind swirled. "I can't trust others so easily. I'm sorry I haven't told you much about myself yet. I want to. I just, can't hold back from you any longer."
You groaned softly as your hips pushed against his. Feeling how much he wanted you. Your body burning for him as you smiled up at him. Grinding your hips together sending shivers through your body. "I... it's ok. I... please? I want you... Satoru.." practically purring as his hands slid under your clothing. Running up your back.
That's all he needed, he had you pinned against the wall in a matter of seconds. "As you wish." He smirked down at you as he kissed you hungerly.