Alvar- I Successfully Creep Out Some Teenagers

"Hey, Sophie." Alvar stalked towards Sophie and her shivering comrades. Pfft. Cowards.

How much did these kids know? Did they know about the Neverseen? Their plan? Or did they just realize what he was doing didn't add up? Maybe he should have been more careful.

"You two, I don't know." He said, stopping right in front of the girls' trembling faces. He tilted his face to the side slightly and smiled his I-know-all-your-plans-so-you-might-as-well-give-up-now smile. "Friends of Sophie's?"

The black-and-silver haired one nodded shyly and gripped her tinned peaches tighter. The poor thing. Knowing his brother's girlfriend, Sophie had probably dragged the two into her half-formed plans without a second choice. 

"So, I'm just going to get to the point, Sophie." His smile became tighter. "A little birdie told me you were planning to follow me. Obviously this information was true." He gestured at the three girls.

"No, no, that's not true!" Sophie stammered. "Linh came in for some..." she looked at the can the black haired girl- probably Linh- was holding "Peaches! We needed peaches last minute so we decided to rush in here. Purely coincidence."

He crossed my arms, biting back a laugh. "Uh huh. Coincidence?" The three girls nodded. "I don't think so, girls." These three were terrible liars.

How much do they know? 

They can't know too much- however, the messages on his sister's phone hadn't said much. 

It had taken Biana long enough to find out her phone was missing- Alvar had read the messages early this morning and left it in his bedroom- a hint creepy enough to shock her into being more careful in future. Who knows, maybe she could be a useful asset to the Neverseen one day. The more lessons she learned now, the more useful she could be in the future. 

"Well, I'll leave you to your shopping, since this was just a 'coincidence'." He winked at them. "I'm not sure why you were planning to stalk me, but now you know where I go to." he gestured at the store around them. "To this wonderful store. Enjoy your peaches." He smiled at them. "Oh, and if you don't mind..." he prised the Lucky Charms out of Sophie's arms. "I'll be taking these. We're all out at home." He placed one of the loaves of bread back on the shelf. "See you later, girls." he said, and stalked towards the checkout, leaving three creeped out teenagers behind him.

He smirked to himself. Those three had no idea who they were messing with. Alvar was the king of liars, of faked innocence, and nothing could throw him off his throne. 

The girls might as well give up now. They think they have a lead? Alvar snorted. They had better think again.

He placed his groceries in a reusable shopping bag and headed off to meet with the Neverseen.