|5| HEY BACK OFF PERVERTS

I'm going to try 1st point of view for this one so tell me which pov you like better.

Bakugou woke up an hour later. "Eh?! She fucking left me. SHE LEFT THE BAKUGOU KATSUKI!"

"I guess I should text that dumbass..." 

                                                     Today at 11:45PM

Bakurat 💥❤️🙄

Hey Y/n are you awake?

                                                                                       Y/n❤️🙄

                                                                                   Of course you fuckhead.

 Bakurat 💥❤️🙄

Well, you should go to sleep, we have class with those extras tomorrow. 

                                                                                    Y/n❤️🙄

                                                                             Fine, fine. Goodnight Suki!~

Bakurat 💥❤️🙄

Tch... Goodnight dumbass.

I woke up around 8 just in time for school... I took a shower and then heard a knock right when I was in my towel. I opened the door... "Oi Dumbass what are you wearing?!"

I could feel myself blushing in embarrassment. "S-suki what are y-you doing here?!"

"Tch... I was gonna walk your shortass to school."

I got all mad, I know I'm not short he's just tall! "I'm not short Suki Shut it."

Bakugou started checking me out...IN MY TOWEL.  "Ok then, get fucking dressed dollface."

I walked into my room and started changing into my uniform, I did my hair into a messy bun.

When I walked back out into the kitchen he was starring at me. "Oi, you ready?"

"You bet I am!" When Suki and I arrived, he was very protective of me and all the guys starring.

Then I felt something on my leg. I turned around and saw Mineta climbing my leg.

Bakugou noticed and got hella pissed. "OI YOU SMALL FRY BACK THE HELL AWAY BEFORE I DO SOMETHING I WON'T REGRET" 

This was interesting I wanted to see where this went.

Mineta climbed all the way up and saw under my skirt. "OH HELL NO GET OFF OF ME MINETA"

Mineta started drooling on my skirt "No this is comfortable and hot"

Denki then came over and offered to go under my skirt to get him out.

I was about to accept but then remembered I had telekinesis.

I used my telekinesis and moved him far away from me.

Bakugou started putting his arm around me. "Anyone that wants to be a pervert like that to my dumbass will get punished." He started smirking and walked towards Mineta... "You stay here dollface." 

I didn't know what he was planning so I just agreed. "O-ok?"

Soon after Mineta had a black eye and his arm was burnt... "Suki did you do that?!...."