|13| Rin!

A few hours passed. I was in my room playing video games until I received a text.

 I was in my room playing video games until I received a text

(I FINALLY FOUND OUT HOW TO MAKE IT DARK MODE)

I walked over to the entrance of the dorms. "There you are Tiny!" I rushed in and hugged him. It's been a while since I've seen him, I really missed him. "I missed you Rin."

I took his bags and got an extra bed in my dorm set up. "Soo... Y/n who was that blonde from the festival?" Oh wow so sudden- What do I say-

I can't say that he's my guy best friend that I've developed feelings for-  "Oh, he's my guy best friend!"  "Sure."

Katsuki came into my room. "So that Okumushit guy is back?" Rin and Katsuki glared at each other. 

"Ok blonde hoe, may I have your name?" "The names Katsuki Bakugou." "Well you Bakuhoe need to back away from Y/n." "No you Okumushit, Back the hell away from y/n."

Rin pulled me out of my room and took me to the rooftop.  "I don't like him, stay away." Rin came close and gave me a tight hug and I hugged him back. Suddenly Katsuki used his explosions to get up top and saw us hug. "The fuck are you flirting with Okumushit for?" WHAT? Rin started laughing uncontrollably and I did too. I really fucked up didn't I? "Suki... He's my cousin." Bakugou was completely confused. "EH?"

"Bakuhoe, She's my cousin from her shitty dad's side." "Oh." They gave each other eye contact for a bit, almost as if they were talking aggressively with their eyes. katsuki suddenly took my hand and used his explosions to take me into his dorm.

"We're going on a date, get your ass dressed." WAIT WHAT? A date- "When exactly did I agree to this, Suki?" Did it have to do with the eye contact- "I didn't ask if you fucking agreed, I'm not letting you go on a date with that damn offbrand Pikachu, duncefaced creature."

"Fine you annoying old soul." I loved pissing him off. "If you won't get dressed I'll take off your clothes for you, and dress you up." I wouldn't mind but- "Fine" I changed into another outfit that looked more formal. "You look.... Hot."

"You look great too, Katsuki

"You look great too, Katsuki." He didn't look great he looked extremely hot, perfect, more than a damn meal.

" He didn't look great he looked extremely hot, perfect, more than a damn meal

I walked outside with him. Something was off... Extremely off... It wasn't Katsuki but It was almost as if we were being followed. "We're walking to an arcade, they have food and shit." "Alright." He then clutched onto my hand tightly, as if he'd never let go.