|11| Amusement park time!

This chapter spices up the plot~

Katsuki and I were in a limousine (fancy LMAO) and we drove off to the amusement park along with Denki, Kirishima, and Mina. Bakugou obviously sat next to me giving Denki a death stare from across. Then Mina started texting me.  

~I tried this app called "Social maker" Is this a better texting format?!~

Why is she asking this?- 

I was about to delete the convo when Katsuki looked up at my phone. 

"Who are you texting Dollface?"

 He looked at me intensely. Oh shit, what do I do now? I'll lie to get out of this. 

"Oh, I'm just texting my dad!"

 Fuck- He knows I don't get along with my family, what a shitty excuse. 

"Mhmm, sure." He yanked my phone and started reading the texts

. His eyes widened when he read it. I yanked my phone right back. 

"Keep your hands off my damn phone!"

 He was blushing in shock. Then he snapped out of it. We got out of the limo and we arrived! 

"Aye Dollface get down here, You're coming with me and we're going to the BIGGEST, SCARIEST, MOST THRILLING rides" 

I loved getting on the thrilling ones first and then eventually going to the slow ones at night

. "Ok bet Dumbass." He looked at me annoyed. "Who are you calling dumb?!" As if he was intimidating.

 "You, stop trying to "scare" me or sum." He was really pissed. "Tch..." He yanked my hand and pulled me away from everyone else. 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING SUKI?-" He pinned me against a wall. "Don't give me that attitude, you brat~" Fuck why was he doing this, why now? 

 "Don't give me that attitude, you brat~" Fuck why was he doing this, why now? 

I couldn't even speak, I was entirely red. "Pfft- You're all quiet now"

 I tried pulling myself together. "F-fuck you." WHY WERE THOSE THE ONLY WORDS THAT COULD COME OUT?!

He looked at me, we shared eye contact and then he leaned in for a kiss. All of a sudden someone I know came over. 

"Hey!! Y/n!!" Katsuki backed off and looked at him. "So dollface, who's this indecent man-pig?" 

Why the hell was Suki so rude, WAS HE INTIMIDATED BY HIM?! "Suki be nice!" Then he introduced himself to Suki and explained it all. 

(Yes Ik It's Rin Okumura from Blue Exorcist) 

"Oh, I'm Rin Okumura!" Katsuki kept glaring at him. Just to tease him a bit I stood next to Rin. 

"Rin wow you've gotten taller!" "Yeah, I have! Anyways who's that?" I never told Rin about Katsuki.

 "Oh, this Is Katsuki the dumbfuck that tries to intimidate everyone but fails miserably."  Katsuki came up to me. "I'M NOT DUMB, AND I'M INTIMIDATING SHUT THE HELL UP!" 

I started giving Rin head pats. "I'm sorry about him!" Rin was very confused. Katsuki got so pissed that he pulled me to the rides. "Oh, Katsuki wants to ride! Sorry, Rin text you later!"

 Rin smiled back. "Alright tiny!" 

~Katsuki's pov for a bit~

So this fucking guy named "Rin Okumura" Just comes out of nowhere? Why hasn't she mentioned him before?- Then MY dollface started patting him- That's it.

I pulled her over before she could do anything more. No one can ever get head pats from her but me. 

~Back to Y/n's pov~

"Katsuki why were you pulling me away?!" He started mumbling... 

"Well, because... Only I KATSUKI BAKUGOU deserve head pats from you." He was pouting. I felt terrible.  I started patting him. "I also need that kiss I didn't get" Suki was so needy. I needed Him too though.

I kissed him passionately. "Mmmm~ Y/n~" He picked me up and carried me to the bumper cars. 

Time passed by and we ended up on the Ferris wheel for the final event. We were just taking goofy pictures for Instagram. "Y/n..." I  wonder what's up. "Yes, Suki?" He was calm and happy. I love everything about him, he looks so perfect. 

He pulled me close to him and laid me on his lap. He then put his phone away. "Mine." He grabbed me tightly. It was the best feeling of comfort I've had all day. "I'm yours." Then we went down. "FUCK!!" Why was Katsuki all mad? 

"Suki CHILL OUT!!, What's wrong?!" He was about to snap his phone in half until I held His hand. "Cmon... Tell me!" "I accidentally went on live when we were cuddling and everyone from our class was watching." 

"Oh..." I was quiet when we walked to the meeting area. "Y/n I don't mind because everyone knows who you belong to now."  I decided to tease him a bit. "And who exactly do I belong to?" 

"Fuck you dollface."