|15| Afterwards.

Kastuki seemed calmer today. "Here." He threw his sweats and a T-shirt at me. I quickly got dressed. 

'Y/n looks fucking great in my clothes.'

"Cmon shitty woman, let's go fucking eat." He grabbed my wrist aggressively and lead me there. "Alright, alright. Just stop acting like my fucking dad." We ate quickly but nobody was awake yet. "Hey Suki, Where the hell is everyone?" Could we be late for school? "I don't have a fucking idea, they are probably spying on us like the creeps they fucking are." I began to start searching. I found a note. It had tiny burnt marks on the edges of the paper.

It said:

"It's not very nice to stab me and run away, is it. I didn't take them, they are at school if you are wondering. I will attack them little mouse." 

"KATSUKI LETS GET DRESSED FOR SCHOOL, WE'RE LATE." Katsuki walked over to his dorm and got dressed. I quickly put on my uniform and started running outside. "AYE GET BACK HERE, WERE FUCKING WALKING TOGETHER." 

'Together...Are we together?'

"OK." I decided to stop time but unfroze Katsuki so we could get to school before the bell rang. We ran into the classroom and headed into Class 1-A. I quickly unfroze time as we sat on our chairs. Mina noticed. "AWW WHAT IS THE COUPLE DOING HERE?" We both got quiet.

 Shoto just stared at me. "Y/n what were you doing last night?" Fuck- "I was studying with Suki, and then I fell asleep." 

Aizawa Sensei walked into the classroom. "Tired as always." Katsuki glared at Shoto. "Today You will have an unsupervised class, everyone will need to train their quick and if you choose to, you may spar with each other. You cannot injure people so keep that in count. If someone is injured you must take them to Recovery Girl. Understood?" 

We all responded. "Yes Sir!" And he started leading us outside. "Now is my time to go sleep." We were in a huge court that was next to a few trees and wildlife. Katsuki kept an eye on me at all times making sure I was safe. 

Shoto came up to me. "Mind if you show me how exactly your quirks work?" "Sure!, My quirk is called overload, it allows me to stop time, replace objects, control weather, and I got telekinesis too." "So you have 4 quirks in 1?" "Yes, pretty much" "Would you mind if we sparred?" Katsuki glared at Shoto. 

"Sure, let's go!" He started by aiming his ice at me, I quickly froze time and moved away. I touched his ice and replaced it with a large teddy bear. "So you like teddy bears?" "Yes, I do!" Katsuki saw enough of this. He grabbed onto my wrist and started arguing with Shoto. 

"Why are you doing this Bakugou?" "Stop trying to get so damn friendly with Y/n Dammit." "She can have all the friends she wants, it's not your decision." "I don't fucking care." Katsuki's grip tightened and he was heating my hand up a bit. Shoto noticed. "you're hurting her." "NO THE FUCK I AM NOT." He started exploding onto my wrist and I started bleeding. "Look at her wrist." 

Katsuki looked at my wrist and saw the bleeding. I wanted to cry but I didn't want to seem weak. "Y-y/n are you ok?" "I'm fine Katsuki." Shoto pushed Katsuki away and he used his ice to make the cut better. "Cmon Y/n lets fucking go to Recovery Girl." "No she's going with me, you hurt her like a jerk." katsuki pulled me. "Why are you doing this?" "BECAUSE I FUCKING LOVE HER." 

The entire class heard and saw.

As he took me to Recovery Girl, Shoto was walking with us too. We went back to class after I got a kiss.