|6| Uraraka why?

Bakugou came back all tired.

"Hey, dollface I'm all beat."

He suddenly just looked different... Was it his hair or do I have a crush-?

Pfft- as if, I'll just act normal :))

"Dollface why are you zoning out?" He just looked at me with a warm smile. It was comforting.

"Suki I'm gonna cook something!" I was all happy but I hoped he wouldn't mind me calling him Suki... "Can I help Dollface?" Maybe I should ask... "Hey, Suki.." Oh god, what am I doing...

"Yeah Dollface?" "Are you comfortable with me calling you Suki?" He nodded and assured me that it was alright. 

We went outside to his kitchen and we decided to make pizza. As I was cutting the add ons I accidentally cut my finger. "AGH"

Katsuki suddenly looked at the blood. "Dollface you're bleeding what did your clumsy ass do?"

"I just accidentally cut myself that's all." He got a band-aid and wrapped it on my bloody finger.    "Stop getting hurt so often dollface." He pisses me off sometimes but I know he cares. "Oh shut up angry pomeranian" "ANGRY POMERANIAN?!" He got all heated...

"Calm down Boom Boom boy" I started sticking my tongue out like a child. He suddenly carried me onto the kitchen counter and sat me down. "Stick that tongue of yours out again, and I'll be tasting it~" Fuck I was red...

I leaned in for a kiss and he leaned it faster. Soon our tongues were in each other's mouths.

Bakugou's POV (for a bit)

Why did she keep on tempting me? She's everything I've ever wanted other than becoming the #1 pro hero which I know I'll achieve. I should just tell her I like her... No, I love her. She's teasing me but it's on purpose. You know what I'll make a move. "Stick that tongue of yours out again, and I'll be tasting it~"  Fuck... Was I too rough?  This dollface got closer and I didn't know what move she was making. She shoved her tongue into mine.

Damn it feels great....

I grabbed her waist and felt her body. She was mine only mine it didn't matter if it was just for one night.

I wanted to hear her moan so bad... I touched her places and she started biting her lip. She could have bit mine.

BACK TO Y/N'S POV 

He started touching me, his touch felt great. I didn't want him to stop. I started biting my lip to prevent myself from moaning in the kitchen. The pizza was in the oven, after all. Soon my ex called...  

INCOMING CALL FROM ..... CHEATING SLUT 

                                                          ❌      ✔️

Katsuki kept kissing me and touching me... "I wanna hear that moan of yours."

But soon his mom came in and saw us kissing. "OH KATSUKI WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU WERE DATING Y/N?!"

He let go of me and got pissed. "OI OLD HAG WE AREN'T DATING SO DON'T ASSUME SHIT" He walked me to his room and we ended up playing Mario cart.

I woke up on his warm chest. It was comfortable and I wanted to stay with him forever.  

Then it was time for school. "Good grief." Me and Katsuki got ready and then walked out.

"Suki" "Yeah dollface?" I wanted to ask him if he had feelings for me but I knew it wasn't the time. "Did your mom get mad about yesterday?" "No dollface, but she thinks we're dating now." I almost wanted to laugh but I wouldn't mind if we were. 

Uraraka was looking at Katsuki all day today, He noticed too... 

Around lunchtime, Katsuki was called by Uraraka into a mysterious place. 

I was tempted to follow them but then a guy with White and Red hair approached me.

"Hey, I'm Shoto Todoroki from your class."

"I'm y/n!"

"Nice to meet you Y/n."

He seemed like a nice guy so I asked him about himself. He began telling me about his corrupt past. 

He then laughed and just smiled at me. "What's your favorite food Shoto?" 

"I love soba." He might be able to eat ramen today? 

"Hey, Shoto will you come eat-"

Then I remember that Urarka and Katsuki are alone and decide to run after them.

I stopped time and ran to their direction, to see her leaning in for a kiss...

WHO THE FUCK DOES THIS HOE THINK SHE IS.

SHE NEEDS TO FUCKING BACK OFF.

I then used my telekinesis to make her pick her nose.

I ran back to Shoto.

We kept talking and Bakugou came back.

He got all jealous because I was next to Shoto.

"HEY HALF AND HALF!" 

Shoto just looked at him.

"DON'T TALK TO MY Y/N"

He then hugged me from behind.

Everyone was starring...

I began to zone out.

Do I like him?

What if he starts dating Uraraka?

I want him all to myself...

I think I like him...

He probably wouldn't like me though, I'm just his best friend.

Denki then approached us.

"Y/N!!"

"EARTH TO Y/N!"

I zoned back in and saw Uraraka's bitchy face.

How dare she try and take MY Katsuki.

I heard many voices and someone showed a picture...

"Hey everyone look! I was stalking Y/n yesterday and I took this of them making out!"

Kirishima was wowed but disappointed. "MINETA THAT'S UNMANLY OF YOU"

Bakugou was feral.  

I didn't want him to let go of me.

I loved every part of him.

His body heat comforted me.

All I needed for today.

"Mineta I'm calling the cops on you if you ever do it again or I'll shove a lightning bolt up  your ass."

Mineta ran away and the class asked again. 

"Are you dating yet??!" 

He started blushed and denied it.

But why couldn't we...