|8| What the hell...

Everyone dropped the topic of us dating. I noticed Uraraka and Denki were walking together in union. I wanted to follow them but I decided to go with Katsuki and then stop time in the bathrooms. We walked back into his dorm. He gave me his hoodie and I put it on.

"Dollface..." Shit was he gonna ask... I decided to keep calm "Yeah, Suki?"

"Wanna watch anime?" Oh, thank god. He turned on some LED lights (NOT IN COLOR RED) They were nice and blue. He put on Kakegurui and pulled me onto his lap. 

"Tch... you owe me cuddles." I laid my head on his chest and it was warm. "What are we watching Suki?" "Kakegurui, it's supposed to be a gambling anime."

We fell asleep cuddling. A few minutes later I woke up remembering about Uraraka and Denki...

I got up wearing his hoodie and walked outside. I kissed his forehead and he looked so cute asleep.

I didn't want to leave but Uraraka was someone who I couldn't trust

I didn't want to leave but Uraraka was someone who I couldn't trust. Everything I saw...

She tried kissing MY KASTUKI.

I don't know what else happened... He could have also made a move...

I don't think he did though. I walked outside and they were just talking.

Thank god... I then saw a tall shadow behind me... I looked behind, I saw no one.

I was scared not gonna lie... What if it was that blue-eyed fireman from before?  I headed back inside and saw Katsuki safe asleep. He looked so adorable so I didn't wanna lay back on him. Then I heard a knock on the door. There was a letter and it was burnt on the edges. It said, "Hey little mouse it's been a while eh?" "Meet up on the roof or the blonde boy gets killed like your sister." 

My heart stopped... I didn't want to lose him... I ran up to the rooftop.

I called out his name "FIRE ASSASSIN" I then saw him getting closer. He grabbed my face and squeezed it. "Little mouse... You've actually grown to be a wonderful, hot, young woman.

He got me heated. How dare he say that after killing my OWN SISTER.  

I punched the living hell out of him. He wiped the blood coming from his mouth. I fell onto the ground crying. "H-how could you..." "He grabbed my arm and looked at the burnt scar."

"Wow, you actually still have it?" I refused to give him eye contact. Then suddenly Katsuki came running to the rooftop. "DOLLFACE!"  I couldn't move, I was just sitting there.

I didn't know what to do... I knew my quirks got stronger. I stopped time and then I used telekinesis to make Katsuki get closer. I made time begin again.

"Blondie who are you?" "Who are you, trying to kidnap and hurt my dollface?" 

I kicked the guy in the balls. "OUCH" Katsuki started laughing. "The names Katsuki Bakugou and you just got punked by Y/n" "I'm Dabi." Dabi suddenly disappeared.