|9| Halloween special~

Halloween was coming up the corner. In a literal day. Bakugou and I decided to match but we never chose outfits. "Oi get the fuck up, dumbass" I suddenly woke up and yelled "SERIAL KILLERS" "Eh?" That cute dumbfuck didn't know I was having a calm nightmare. "Katsuki We should be serial killers!" "Eh?!" He didn't hate the idea but didn't accept it either. 

"Let's match as serial killers!" "Ok dollface, but we need to troll kids."  He loves trolling kids and scaring them for candy. He would always steal their candy and give me all of my favorite kind.

"Ok, Suki let's go shopping for some realistic-looking ones!" "K dollface." He started smirking as we walked out of the dorms. We walked to the parking lot and he opened the door for me. "get the fuck in dollface." What the hell... Him being a gentleman is just- Weird.

I walked into the car and as he was driving he started playing music. Then suddenly our favorite song came up. "Shes so nice" by Pink guy. 

He started smirking again. 

We started singing and jamming in the car

We started singing and jamming in the car. "Ooh I fucked a girl's titties!"

"Ooh I fucked a girl's titties!" We were almost at Spirit Halloween and the song was almost over.

We took turns singing. "Yeah, treat her like a bitch" "I fuck her in the ass and I fuck her in the tits"

God, being with him even as a friend... Is perfect but still. I want more. I need more. 

When the song stopped he gripped his hand on my thigh. "Oi dollface what the fuck are you zoning out for?!" I then looked at him in a flirty way. "Oh, nothing Babe~" 

He started blushing. It was kinda funny how quickly I could get the guy flustered.

"Blushing already I see?~" "F-fuck you dollface." He then parked and we walked in. I held his hand tight. I hope he didn't notice... I decided to tease the poor guy a bit. "Hey Suki?"

"Yeah dollface?" "Do I make you horny baby~?"  "He grabs my waist as some guys approach me. 

"Hey foxy~" Katsuki death starred at them. "Hello?" That pissed Katsuki off. 

"Mind if I get your number?~" Katsuki pulled me closer. "Oi back off fatass bird brain!"

"What are you gonna do about angry blonde boy?" He started getting his hands ready to blast until I pulled him away into a tunnel. 

"WHAT THE HELL SUKI?!" "WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH YOU DOLLFACE, HOW DARE YOU LET HIM TALK TO YOU, KNOWING THAT YOU'RE MINE?!!"

 Fuck... I loved it whenever he called me his. I sighed. "J-just don't pick fights again, ok?" "Fine dollface." We then walked to the aisle and we bought the perfect costumes.

We wore matching full suits. 

We then walked to the checkout and bought the costumes.

We then drove back into the dorms and we started making pizza.

When I was kneading the dough Katsuki hugged me from behind. "Dollface I just need to know one thing." I turned my head looking at his way. "Yes, Suki?"  "Are we gonna scare the fuck out of these kids tomorrow or not?!!" 

"YOU BET WE ARE!!" Then Denki walked into the kitchen. "O-oh am I interrupting something?!"

I moved away from Katsuki as soon as I could. "No! Wanna help?!"

He then walked over and started checking me out.

I looked pretty basic. I did wear a tight shirt though. "Hmm so we put the tomato sauce here?"

"Tch... Offbrand Pickachu can't make a simple pizza."

I could see the jealousy in his eyes.

"All done!" When the pizza was done I sat next to Denki and chatted with him. 

"You like reading Naruto the manga too?!" 

"You bet I do!"

It started getting late so I started walking to my dorm. Denki then pushed me against the wall and kept me on it. "Hey, you never said bye." 

"Oh well then... bye" It was too late for me too move. Katsuki stood there watching. 

I ran into my dorm and fell asleep in shock. 

The next morning....

I woke up thinking of Katsuki. It was pretty late in the morning, maybe around noon. I got dressed in my costume and I suddenly heard knocks on the door.  "Aye dollface I know you're up, quit fucking avoiding me and open the damn door."

I moved slowly and opened the door. "About time dollface. I ALREADY FUCKING KNOCKED 20 TIMES!!" "Jeez, I'm sorry."

"JEEZ?!!" He glared at me. "YOU FUCKING KISSED DENKI OR HE KISSED YOU AND ALL YOU DID WAS RUN" "I-it wasn't like that, he put me against the wall... we certainly never kissed." 

"Oh..." I then noticed that my costume wasn't zipped by the top all the way. "Y-y/n.."

"Yeah?" He started starring at my chest so, I whacked him. "OW"

"Lets go scare kids now."

After three hours of scarring kids, we had around 10  pounds of candy. 

We ran into my dorm and sat the goods. "Here Dollface."

He gave me a large bag of my favorite candy.

"Thanks, Suki."

I started sweating. "Hey, Imma go shower. Tell me if you need anything." 

I then walked into the bathroom and started my shower. I got undressed and I closed my eyes in the cool water.

 I then felt something around my waist. It was comforting. I turned around seeing that it was Katsuki. "K-katsuki..." He started kissing my neck as he whispered into my ear. "Shhh Teddybear~"

I let out a soft moan and kissed him in the shower. We finished showering together and I fell asleep on him while watching a movie.

Zzzz...