Intro:

Hi I'm Y/N, I've been known to be a little peculiar. By a little, I mean a lot. I'm not like most girls, I don't wear makeup or clothes that shows my body and I definitely don't seek attention from every hot guy in school. Nope, instead I play video games, enjoy horror movies, and of course have obsessions with things that don't exist. I do cuss a lot and I have no friends which I'm fine with. I don't get bullied, instead they whisper about me behind my back which I ignore. So in conclusion I'm different.

"Vampire - People who died but comes back, thirsting for the blood of humans. They're faster, stronger, and have better senses than normal humans. Each vampire has a special gift that makes them different. These creatures are used in folklore, it's why people are put in coffins and buried deep down. Of course these creatures are fictional so it's never possible to run into one." I whispered a loud as I read the book about vampires I just got from the library. "How cool would it be to meet a vampire?" I smiled and looked at my cat, tiger, who seems uniterested. I pouted as she jumped from my bed, "you're no fun." I checked the time and sighed, "it's a bit late, I should sleep." I set my book down and laid down while sleep taken over my body.

Time Skip

Then next morning I dressed in a pair of shorts and a red hoodie. I put on a pair of converse and fed my cat as I greeted my mother.

"Is dad at work?" I asked while tying my hair up.

"Yeah, I gotta go honey, bye I love you be safe." She smiled and kissed my forehead before walking out the door.

I was pretty bored so I decided to read my book. I laid on the couch as I ate a bag of chips and read my book.

Once I finished the book I decided to take it back. I put it in my bag and walked out of my house.

Time Skip

After returning my book I decided, why not go into the large ass forest? So I walking into the forest. I stopped at this huge tree and gaped at it, "Woah it's so climbable!" I smiled and began to climb it. I had to be careful because I was so deep into the forest that no one would hear me scream. Scary right?

I got pretty high up and looked out over the other trees. I let out a slow breath as the view was incredible.

Suddenly the branch began to crack. "No no no no-" the branch I was holding onto broke, making me slip off the one I was crouched on. I screamed as I fell and felt my arms and legs get scratched by the broken branches. I hit my head on the ground and everything went black.