Chapter 4:

The next morning I woke up and was excited to get some answers. I went to get dressed but then I realized, I have no clothes. I cursed under my breath but noticed something on the nightstand.

"Hm?" I curiously picked up the note.

Y/N we knew you didn't have any clothes for today so here's some of mine. They will fit plus it'll be hot seeing you wear my clothes ;)
   -love Jimin!

I chuckled at the note and changed. It was a comfy hoodie and his...boxers!? I blushed deeply and checked to see if there was anything else. Sadly there wasn't. I sighed and put the clothes on. I kept my underwear on though because it'll be weird if I didn't. I tied my hair up and brushed my teeth before walking out.

I walked into the livingroom and Jimin whistled at me with a wink, making me blush deeply.

"Hey beautiful." Taehyung smiled and I sat with them. Before I sat down Taehyung pulled me into his lap. "It'll be more comfy like this." He smirked which made me blush more.

Jimin sat next to me while holding my hand. Hoseok sat between my legs and would like my leg every now and then. What has gotten into them? I thought and Jungkook held my other hand. I was no use to this contact so I was most definitely embarrassed. Yoongi and the others sat on a different chair.

"So Y/N three questions maximum." Yoongi said and i nodded.

"Well um, how do y'all exist?" I asked carefully.

"Well it happened a long time ago." Namjoon started, "a woman fell madly in love with a man but he was killed not long after. The woman became involved with witch craft and did a spell that would bring her lover back. When she did the man she brought back was her lover but he wasn't the same. He began to turn others into what he was and yeah."

I nodded and thought, "are all vampires nice?"

"No, some are ruthless and will kill anyone. That's why we brought you back here as fast as we could because there are far worse in this forest." Hoseok said as he looked up at me with a serious tone.

"Lastly what are you abilities, if you have any?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Well I can heal people, it's how you didn't have any injuries when you woke. Jin can sense someone's heartbeat and even feel it in his own chest when close enough. Jimin can sense emotions. Yoongi has x-ray vision. Hoseok can tell if someone is telling the truth. Taehyung can read others thoughts and even communicate with them. Lastly Jungkook can control elements." Namjoon said and I listened carefully.

"That's super cool." I smiled and played with Hoseok's hair without realizing.

"Now tell us somethings about you." Jimin smiled and laid his head on my lap.

"Okay well, I am 16 and a Z/S (Zodiac sign). I have an obsession with vampires or anything to do with the supernatural. I'm know as the weirdo in school and don't have many friends because of the rumors... My mom and dad work a lot so I'm almost always alone but I have a pet cat names Tiger." I smiled and they smiled back. "I also have a well known bloodlust for violence so I okay videogames to keep it low-key." I chuckled nervously and they laughed a little.

"That's cute." Taehyung whispered in my ear. I blushed and looked down.

"Yah what is today?" I said and snapped my head back up.

"Um it's Monday why?" Jimin asked a little confused.

"Shit I'm late for school. I'm sorry I gotta go." I got up and bowed. "Thank you for your hospitality." I smiled and ran out.

Okay can we just take a moment and just appreciate the new song, Life Goes On by BTS. Like I'm watching this music video and I just want to burst into tears. It's such a beautiful song and it's so relatable to what's going on right now. I want to thank BTS for creating something so beautiful! Also Yoongi's singing voice like OH MY GOD, as if I wasn't about to die already! I can tell they did a lot of work into the song and the whole BE album it self. I just love it so much and everyone can relate to it! I love every song by them, it fills me with happiness and just I relate to a lot of their songs, which I think is their goal. The MV was just beautiful to the point of tears, I love BTS and I love the songs they create and I just love their energy! They give me a reason to keep going in life. I know this whole pendemic is really difficult to everyone and I'm glad that we can count on BTS and other amazing and talented musicians to keep making music that can help us feel better and a little happier. Music is so so very important right now along with tv and social media, we need that distraction and it really does help. So thank you BTS for creating such amazing music along with all the other musicians!

Okay Imma go now 안녕! (Bye) ❤️