Chapter 3:

I looked at every one of them and noticed how tense they are. Does this mean they are?

"Do you believe in them?" Namjoon asked a little hesitant.

"I meannn, I read a lot about them and I'm always open to the possibility. I know a lot about them and believe it's possible for them to exist, unlike other people though I'd find it really cool and interesting to learn more. So I kinda do but kinda don't." I smiled sheepishly and rubbed my neck.

"Oh, how would you feel if they did?" Jungkook asked.

I shrugged, "I'd be stoked."

"I see." Yoongi finally spoke, "guys can we have a word?" The others nodded and walked to another room.

Third POV

"Guys I don't feel like we should trust her." Yoongi said as he leaned against the wall.

"Why not Hyung?" Jungkook asked confused, "she seems trust worthy and nice."

"I just feel-" Yoongi was cut off by Hoseok.

"She's telling the truth." Hoseok said as he looked deeply into Yoongi's eyes. His ability was he could get any truth out of anyone and tell if they're lying or not, he's pretty much a lie detector. He can only tell if he's looked into they're eyes and it lasts for about one minute if they look away.

"Yeah plus I can hear her thoughts, she's definitely not lying." Taehyung said with a slight hum. "She thinks we're all cute." He smirked. His ability is he can hear others thoughts and even communicate in they're head. He can only do this if they're a certain radios, around three meters.

"Alright then, maybe we could tell her?" Jungkook asked.

"We still have to answer her question." Jin sighed and they all walked out and back to Y/N.

Your POV

I waited at the couch and fiddled with my nails as I waited. What were they even talking about? Finally they came back and sat down.

"Sorry if that took long cupcake." Jimin said with a small smirk. Cupcake? My cheeks went pink.

"So the answer to your question, promise not to freak out, is yes we are vampires." Namjoon said and my jaw dropped.

Vampires exist!? Omg omg this is soo cool!!! Okay Y/N keep your cool. I smiled and began getting excited. "That's so cool!" Before any of the replied I began bombarding them with questions. "How do y'all exist? How old are y'all? Do vampires only drink human blood? Do all of them have abilities? Do-" I was cut off which was a good thing.

"We'll answer all your questions tomorrow but for tonight you need more rest." Namjoon smiled. I nodded, a little disappointed but hey I'll get answers tomorrow right?

I decided to fid them goodnight and went into the room I stayed in. I couldn't sleep at first because I had so many questions but I soon began to doze off.