Chapter 1:

Third POV

"Did y'all hear that?" Seokjin ask.

"Yeah sounded like a girl." Yoongi nodded and everyone looked at eachother. They're eyes began to glow as a familiar scent filled their senses.

"Blood.." Jungkook mumbled. Him being the youngest he couldn't control himself as well as the others.

"Jungkook say here. Everyone else let's get to whoever it is before the others do."  Hoseok said as the others nodded.

They all sprinted out and followed the scent of blood. Jungkook stayed behind as told. They stopped when they saw a young girl laying on the ground. She had cuts and bruises but nothing looked sever.

"She's still alive, I can feel her heart beat." Jin said. His ability was that he can sense people's heartbeat, even feel it in his chest if they're too close.

"Good, Yoongi-" Namjoon started but was cut off.

"She has no broken bones she's fine." Yoongi said in a tired voice. His ability was that he could see they're x-ray.

"Thank you. Let's get her back so no one else gets to her and we can treat her wounds." Namjoon said as he picked the girl up.

They all ran back to the house and laid her on the couch. Her breathing was stable as Namjoon began to heal her. His ability was healing, he can heal vampires if they're not in critical condition, he can heal humans in any condition as long as they're still alive.

"Is she okay?" Jungkook asked as the blood smell went away.

"Yes she just needs some rest." Namjoon nodded and picked her up. "I'll go take her into the guest room, no one mess with her while she's resting." He said in a stern tone. Everyone nodded and he took her to the room.

"She's kinda cute, don't you agree Jiminie?" Taehyung said with a cute smirk.

"Yeah, she also smells delicious." Jimin nodded as he ran a hand through his hair.

"What was she even doing this far into the forest?" Jungkook asked.

"I don't know, curiousity maybe?" Yoongi shrugged and laid down on the couch.

"Could be." Jin shrugged. "I'm gonna get some food started for when she wakes up." He said, walking into the kitchen.

The others talked amongst themselves. It was about an hour when they started to hear shuffling from your room.

"She's up." Taehyung smiled with his cute box smile.

Your POV

I woke up with my head pounding. "Ah fuck." I groaned and checked my body for scratches. Nothing. "I could've sworn I had scratches.." I muttered. Then I noticed the room. "Where the hell am I?"

"Good your awake."