Chapter 10:

While I was still confused, everyone got up and surrounded me. "What are you doing here?" Yoongi said in his cold tone yet it was a lot more colder.

"To come see my boys of course." She smiled and walked up to me. "Hello there I'm Elodie." She said, sticking her hand out.

I smiled and shook her hand, "Y/N." I gasped when she pulled me closer and took in a deep breath through her nose.

"My you do smell good!" She beamed and moved my hair off my shoulder. "I wonder what you taste like." Her eyes glowed and her voice darkened.

I was yanked back and looked up at Yoongi, he looked scary. "She's ours back off Elodie and go back to whatever hole you crawled out of."

She snarled and flipped her hair, "fine but I will be back." She looked back at me and walked out.

"Who was that?" I asked and they looked back at me.

"That was our creators sister." Jungkook said with a frown.

"Oh.." I bit my lip a little bit, "she wanted to kill me didn't she?"

"Don't worry we won't let her get to you." Jimin said as he hugged me, "I missed you." I jumped slightly and smiled at him.

"Yeah we'll make sure your safe." Taehyung smiled.

"You are our only friend after all." Namjoon smiled, I could feel the love radiating off all of them, even Yoongi.

I didn't notice but I had tears running down my face. I soon began bursting into tears.

"Yah why are you crying!?" Hoseok asked and hugged me tightly.

"It's just.. I've never had friends before." I subbed into his chest as he held me close.

"Why?" Jungkook asked and rubbed my back.

I shrugged and finally calmed down. "I'm better now." I smiled.

Jimin wiped my tears and smiled softly at me, "well we're your friends so no matter what we'll never let anything bad happen." I smiled and everyone nodded.

The rest of the day we just chilled out and played videogames. I was in Jungkook's lap, like earlier and he sniffed my neck, making me tense up a little bit.

"Lucky Jimin he got to feed from you." He pouted which made me giggle.

"What no way!" Taehyung pouted too. "Let me feed too." He said with cute pouty eyes.

"Guys leave her be." Jin said in a stern tone.

"I gotta use the bathroom I'll be right back." I smiled and went to the bathroom.

Once I got out I was pinned immediately.