Chapter 13:

The one names Jisoo elbowed the other and looked down at me. I had fear in my eyes.

"I'm sorry for my sister here, she um..." She trailed off trying to find an excuse. "Anyways are you okay?" She asked as she helped me up.

I wiped my cheeks and looked at them, shaking a little. "Who are you?" I timidly asked.

"I'm Jeanie and this is my sister Jisoo. Come I'll make you some tea, it's cold out here you know." She smiled friendly and gently grabbed my arm. These two looked extremely familiar. I went with them, they looked around my age. How bad could they be? "Now tell me why were you crying?"

"Just some bitch girls from school.." I muttered.

"I'm so sorry to hear that." Jeanie frowned and I shrugged.

"Happens all the time."

"Well don't worry we'll make you some tea and everything will be better." She smiled. I couldn't help but feel that there was something off about these two. Like always though I just shrugged it off. Once we got to a- not exactly large but decent sized- house, we walked in and I saw two more girls. "Guys this is.. what's your name dear?" She looked down at me.

"Ah L/N Y/N, nice to meet you." I bowed.

"She looks delicious~" One said. "I'm Rose."

"I'm Lisa." Another said. They smiled and that's when I noticed the fangs.

"Vampires? I take it y'all are sister's?" I asked and they sat back down.

"Yes, once someone is turned by the same vampire they become sister's because now they have the blood of their sires running through them." Jisoo said as she sat down.

"Interesting." I muttered and sad next to them. "I take it y'all brought me here to kill me?" I asked with no emotion but inside I was scared.

"Not exactly, you looked sad so I wanted to make you tea." Jeanie smiled as she handed me a mug.

"Plus you were always with those boys." Rose rolled her eyes. I could feel the tension so I set the mug down and stood up.

"Well it's been lovely meeting you ladies but I should really get going." I said as I walked to the door.

Before my hand even touched it I was pinned against the wall. "You're not going anywhere." Lisa's eyes glew red and I froze.

"Not so fast!" Yoongi's voice shouted and Lisa was thrown off me.

"Y/N are you injured?" Jin said as he rushed to me.

"I'm fine." I said and he nodded.

"I'll take Y/N back to the house, once y'all are done here I'll be y'all there." Jin picked me up and used his vampire speed to get to the house.

There, there was Jungkook and Jimin. The rest were stopping those girls from following us.

"Y/N your okay." Jimin said as he hugged me tightly.

"Yeah, thanks to Jin."

"Why'd you run off?" Jin scolded and we sat down.

"Erm.. those girls were saying really awful things about me..." I looked down and then back up at him. "I'm sorry I'll never do it again."

"It's okay Y/N your safe now." Namjoon smiled as the rest walked in.

"We managed to hold them off but they got Y/N's scent so if we leave her alone she'll most likely be attacked." Yoongi said as he walked.

"It's settled then, Y/N your staying with us for the next few days."