Chapter 2:

"Ah! Who the hell!?" I shouted as I saw a boy a little older than me probably 19 or 20 in the doorway. He laughed which showed his dimples, which were kinda cute. His hair was black with some silver. He had fangs which intrigued me. Could he be? Wait no Y/N that's impossible they don't exist. Or do they?

"I'm sorry if I startled you, I'm Namjoon," he said as he bowed to me.

"I'm Y/N." I blushed as I was dozed off for a second and bowed. "Where am I?"

"Your at our house, we found you in the woods unconscious and had to treat your wounds." He smiled and I nodded.

"I see, weird question where are my wounds?" I asked with a confused look.

"Oh well-" he was cut off by someone else.

"Hello, I'm Seokjin. Would you like to eat?" Another boy said. He had dark black hair and brod shoulders. He looked slightly older than Namjoon.

"Um sure. I'm Y/N." We shared a bow and I walked with the two boys into a living room where there were five more boys. "How many boys live here?" I accidentally said out loud which I meant to say in my head. I immediately blushed and looked down.

"Only seven." Namjoon chuckled. "Guys this is Y/N." He said to the others.

They all looked at me and smiled. I bowed and smiled softly, "hello."

"This is Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook, Yoongi, and Hoseok." Jin smiled and they all bowed.

"You have a beautiful name." Jimin said with a cute smile.

"Oh thank you." I smiled. They were all handsome I'll give them that. Plus they did save me. Again when Jimin smiled I saw fangs just like Namjoon. I just shook it off.

"Here you should eat you must be hungry." Jin smiled as he handed me a plate.

"Thank you." I took it and we sat at the table. As I was eating I realized the others weren't eating. And when they laughed they all had fangs. When I laughed and tilted my head back a little I could see Jungkook staring at my neck and his eyes flashed red. Maybe they are vampires. I mean that wouldn't be a bad thing, actually pretty cool.

Once I finished eating I helped Jin clean up. He told me I shouldn't be cleaning because of my head but I insisted.

After we sat on the couch and got to know them. The question still lingered in my head and I caught myself dozing off.

"What about you Y/N?" Hoseok asked as he looked at me.

"Huh? Sorry I dozed off.." I mumbled with heat going to my cheeks from embarrassment. The others all laughed and I chuckled nervously.

"It's okay, what are you thinking about?" Hoseok asked as he looked into my eyes. I don't know why but something compelled me to tell them.

"It's just," i bit my lip and looked at them. "Are y'all vampires?" They all tensed up immediately.