Chapter 6:

I sat on the couch with the Bangtan boys with me. This time I was forced to sit in Hoseok's lap. Namjoon and Jin sat across from us, Jimin sat on the floor in between my legs, Taehyung sat next to me with his arm over my shoulders and Jungkook sat on the other side of me while holding my hand. Yoongi laid on a different couch.

"So Y/N was almost attacked by Blackpink." Namjoon started.

"Wait what!?" Taehyung shouted in confusion.

"Aren't those the type of vampires that once they get their mind set on one meal they don't stop till they get it?" Yoongi asked as he sat up.

"Yeah, how are we suppose to keep them from getting our precious Y/N?" Taehyung asked Namjoon.

"Maybe we could all take turns looking after her?" Jimin suggested.

"Not a bad idea for someone with no jams." Jungkook chuckled. I giggled slightly at his comment.

"Wait does this mean I'm going to die?" I asked a little scared and I felt Hoseok tighten his grip.

"Of course not, we'll do anything to protect you." Hoseok smiled. I smiled a little and they began explaining the plan.

"Y/N it's getting late you should get home." Jin said with a caring tone.

I yawned and nodded in agreement. "I'll take you." Namjoon said. He was the oldest vampire which made him the fastest. He picked me up bridal style and I hand onto his shirt.

Time Skip

I must've fallen asleep while Namjoon took me home because I woke up in my room. I got ready for school in my normal outfit and hair style.

Vampire weirdos:

Joonie: Y/N we're on our way to walk you too school

TaeTae: Yeah we'll be there soon

I grabbed my things and heard a nock. Of course I answered it and we walked to school.

Waking into the school doors was the most uncomfortable thing in my entire life. All eyes were on me and I could hear several whispers, probably because I have seven hot guys beside me.

I just sighed and went to my locker as the stairs continued.

"Why is everyone staring?" Jungkook asked.

"Probably because there's seven hot guys surrounding a nerd." I rolled my eyes and turned towards them.

"Are you not popular? We figured a beautiful girl like you would have every guy in this school want you." Jimin smirked.

"Nope, I'm concidered the nerd in this school." I shrugged. "Are y'all coming to this school now?"

"I mean yeah, we gotta protect you somehow." Yoongi shrugged which I smiled a little.

"Cool." I was about to say something but the bell cut me off. "Welp I'll see y'all at lunch." I waved and once I left them they were immediately surrounded by girls. "Good luck boys."