eleven | lucky number 09 |

I shook my head, "Nothing happened!" I exclaimed, turning to look at Derek and Spencer

I shook my head, "Nothing happened!" I exclaimed, turning to look at Derek and Spencer. Spencer was laying on his stomach on my bed, while Derek was leaned up against it with a pillow pushed to his chest. 

"So he gets cheated on by his girlfriend, you guys share a cute, sentimental moment, and then you just... leave him?" Derek questioned with his brow raised. 

I gasped at the accusation, "I did not just leave him. He asked if I could drop him off at his house, he said he wanted to be left alone!" I defended my actions. Spencer was about to speak, when I heard a knock on my door. The three of us all looked to see who it could have been, revealing my mother standing next to one of my three brothers. 

"Hey guys! I was just checking in to see what time you guys were going to be home tonight?" I bit  my lip and glanced over at Derek, knowing damn well I probably was going to be out late. 

"So, the game starts in an hour and doesn't finish till nine. Aaron Hotchner, you know him? He's hosting the huge party afterwards, apparently all the cheerleaders have to be there. It's some sort of... social requirement?" I was trying to be as nice as possible, but for some reason, she didn't seem concerned about me being out late. 

"Aaron Hotchner?"

I looked at her weird, "Yeah? He's in my friend group. I dropped him off at home the other day after my shift, remember? That's why I got home late?" My mother looked at Spencer, 

"Isn't he the boy that always bullied you? You're letting her hang out with him?" Spencer shook his head, 

"He redeemed himself" 

"Still, I don't like him, I heard he's a horrible kid" I rolled my eyes at her harsh words, trying hard to ignore them. "Don't roll your eyes at me. I don't usually judge kids, but the only good thing I've ever heard about him is that he's incredible at football. I heard he used to be wrapped up in that gang in the town right next to us, so trashy" I clenched my fist. 

I didn't know why I got so angry, and for some reason, I was quick to defend him. "It's a rumor that isn't true, he isn't involved in any gangs" I shot, "He isn't bad, he just puts up an act so he can't get hurt" 

Everyone looked at me in shock, especially because I was defending him. It wasn't a shock to talk back to my mother, it was just a shock that it was about him. My mom just shook her head and walked out of the room, and Derek let out a laugh, "Damn, giggles. You not telling us something?" 

I rolled my eyes again, "No" I replied, and I checked myself in the mirror again. My new uniform was tight and cropped at the top the bottoms a very short pleated skirt. They were out school colors, red and black, but it was weird seeing so much of myself in an outfit. I didn't typically wear clothes that were tight and short fitting,

"Your boobs looks good, the outfit is cute" Spencer complimented, nonchalantly. That was typical, though. Even if it sounded weird, we weren't afraid to point out the little things that would normally be weird or perverted. I smiled,