twelve |after parties are all fun and games until...|

We cheered as the timer stopped, revealing that we had won the game by three points. The crowd was roaring, they were ecstatic. I think we all were. We had been trying to beat this team for a long time, and we finally did. Now we could actually celebrate a win at the after party.

I watched as all of the boys jumped on and howled with one another, like a bunch of hungry excited wolves. Penelope and I giggled as we watched our three boys ripping each others helmets off so they could hug one another, and then I saw him.

Sweaty but smiling, Aaron Hotchner laughed with his two friends at their victory, something that most certainly couldn't have been done without him. The bright lights were making his skin and smile sparkle, I could have stared at him all day and been okay with it. "V!" I snapped out of it and spun around, seeing a happy Penelope staring directly at me.

"Come on, we're got to grab our stuff! The party starts in less than an hour and I am so redoing my makeup!" She grabbed onto my hand and started to pull me with her, and I caved, letting her.

I turned my head as she continued to drag me with her towards the locker rooms, seeing Aaron watching me. I smiled at him, but before I could see his reaction, I was already in the large room. Everyone was talking about the afterparty and getting undressed, and I opened my locker, "What did you bring to wear?" Penelope asked me.

I stripped down to my underwear and bra, hanging the uniform in my locker. I pulled out a very small white cropped teeshirt and a pair of black low rise jeans, "And before you ask, yes. Derek did pick this outfit. But hear me out, I'm trying to broaden my outfit choices, I used to wear only sweaters and button downs and skirts, I need to spice up my look" I explained, and she shook her head with a huge grin on her face.

"No, I love it! Imagine it with two green butterfly clips in your hair, or maybe pink? It'll make you look so cool, I have a lot! Hold on..." She started to rummage through her locker, and I felt someone staring at me. I glanced to my left, seeing Haley watching us along with two of her friends from across the room. They were whispering, almost like they were making fun of me. I looked down at myself and realized why they were staring.

I turned fully to face them, holding my arms out a bit so they could fully see me in my bra and underwear, "You want to take a picture? It'll last longer" I shot, both my brows raised. She scoffed and rolled her eyes, she started to take her own shirt off so she could get changed.

I started to put my pants on, thinking we were done, until she replied with, "Why would I want a picture of that?" I clenched my jaw as I finished buttoning my jeans. Everyone was staring at us now.

"I mean, your boyfriend sure seems to"

She gasped loudly at my words, and I couldn't hide the smile that was just begging to appear on my face. "V!" Penelope whispered, warningly. I looked back at her and shrugged,

"What? Did I lie?" I questioned, and then I looked back at Haley, "I don't know, Haley. Would he rather stare at me? Or those double A cup tits?" I hissed, and the entire locker room either gasped, let out a small laugh, or covered their mouths.

They weren't expecting me to say that, and I wasn't either.

I guess it serves her right, though. For the first two years of high school, she made me hate my body every second of my life. I had no curves, no boobs or butt. She would call me a little boy, she would make me feel like absolute shit.

Over the summer I had changed a lot . Sure, my boobs and ass weren't huge, but they were almost above average, and they were bigger than hers.

I finished putting my white shirt on at the same time as I slid on my shoes, and I grabbed my bag, slamming my locker shut. I strutted out of the locker room, and soon enough, Penelope followed close behind. "Okay, I know it was kind of bitchy, but that was awesome!" She admitted, and I smiled a little.