Chapter Thirty-Eight: Haikyu

Song of the day~ Anxiety by Julia Michaels ft

Song of the day~ Anxiety by Julia Michaels ft. Selena Gomez

⚠️TW⚠️~ •mentions of very mild violence •Panic Attacks • Anxiety •emotional abuse

Don't worry it's nothing too serious, but just to be sure I put a trigger warning :)

Chapter Thirty-Eight: Haikyu

"Mason I-"

"No, Sofia. Whatever excuse you have, I don't want to hear it." He cut me off, his tone traced with anger.

I put my head down in shame, my eyes taking sight of the mess I made. The glass had shattered into what looked like a million pieces. There was absolutely no way it could get repaired.

I could hear Mason's heavy breathing, as he tried to calm himself down. My head lifted, and Mason looked back at me with hard eyes.
Never in my life have I felt more ashamed of myself than I had now.

Mason began to rub the stubble on his chin, his other arm on his hip. He looked through me, with a cold expression. "Leave my room." He ordered in a gentle tone. Almost too gentle. Like he was about to lose it any time now.

I felt like shit. Yes, I was angry and hurt that Mason rejected me two times in one night, but I had no right to smash that frame of him and his side chick into pieces. I was better than that.

I took a step closer to Mason, my eyebrows furrowed. "Mason, I swear I didn't mean to do that. I-I was hurt and...it was stupid of me, and I shouldn't have provoked-" I stopped mid-sentence when I realised Mason wasn't even listening to me. His eyes wandered around the room, disinterested. A sight left my mouth.

"I said I was sorry! What do you expect me to do? Fix it?" I looked back at the shattered pieces of glass on the floor, then back at Mason. "Mason that's impossible." I tried to reason.