hinatas forgotten birthday

Hinata had always spent his birthday alone. His parents were never home and he was an only child. He learnt to do things all on his own since we was 9. He learnt how to play volleyball, cook, ride a bike and clean.

He never had anyone there for him. He was always alone, with no friends. He had to play volleyball all alone but he always seemed to have a smile on his face. Even though it killed him inside, knowing that other kids got to have a birthday party. Other kids got to spend time with their parents.

Hinata had told everyone about when his birthday was, just hoping that he didn't have to spend it alone. No one knew that he spent his birthdays alone, or family situation except his best friend Kenma.

It was finally his sixteenth birthday and Hinata stayed up till midnight and texted the group chat to see if they remembered his birthday. Because if they didn't remember he'd know who his true friends are.

Karasuno group-chat

12:pm

Sunshine
HEY GUYS!!!

Simp1
OMG UP ALL NIGHT GANG BRO

Simp2
BROOO

Dadchi
Omg guys go to bed we have a practice match with Nekoma tomorrow

Mama
Why are you kids even up??

Dinoboi
STFU IM TRYING TO SLEEP!!

Jesus
Hey guys!

Kino
✨i smell chaos✨

Narita
👁👄👁

Enno
Ight imma head out

Kags
Why is everyone up?

Yams
I just cant sleep

Sunshine
OMG GUYS GUESS WHAT DAY IT IS

Dinoboi
Go the fuck to sleep. No one cares what day it is.

Dadchi
That's very rude Tsukishima. But he is right we should go to sleep.

Mama
Its just a practice match with Nekoma

Kags
I know you are excited to see your best friend but you need to go to bed hinata

Dinoboi
Wait aren't you his best friend?

Kags
Honestly no I'm not kenma is. That's all he ever talks about lol😂 But they never get to spend time with each other. So Boke go to sleep.

Dadchi
There is nothing important other than todays match.

Jesus
Yeah true

Kino
Same

Enno
Same

Narita
Same

Sunshine.
Yeah we never get to see each other bit that's not the reason! I guess you guys really forgot huh?

Yams
Forgot what?

Kags
Yeah forgot what?

Dadchi
GO TO SLEEP NOW!!!