banana fish

❌❌❌BANANA FISH SPOILERS❌❌❌

Its 1 am wishing Ash lynx was real I miss him so much. I've rewatched banana fish three times and it never gets easier. God I just want him to be real. I love him so much and honestly I have a connection with him because he are alike in so many ways. I love him with all my heart so this chapter is just for you ash.

"My soul is always with you."

Btw lets all pretend that the banana fish is Tsukishima's fav anime. The team knows what banana fish is.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Karasuno group-chat

1 am

Sunshine is now online

Sunshine
Guys....
IT HURTS SO MUCH.
MY HEART CANT TAKE THIS SADNESS..

Mama
Omg child what's wrong???

Dadchi
What's wrong Hinata???

Kags
Omg what's wrong boke???

Jesus
Are you hurt???

Dinoboi
God it's one am what is wrong with you shrimpy?

Yams
Why are you awake this late Hinata?

Simp2
What's wrong shoyo??

Sunshine
Well I just finished watching banana fish....

Dinoboi
Oh fuck....
Im sorry...

Yams
Did Tsukki just apologize to Hinata?
Omg isn't that your favorite anime Tsukki?

Mama
Who let you watch that child???

Enno
I've never seen banana fish. But tiktok spoiled it for me.

Dinoboi
I'm on my way!! Please calm down. Ash wouldn't want you to be sad hinata. He is in a better place. I know how hard it is, trust me. Yams was there for me when I finished it, so I want to be there for you.

(A/N i had to stop while writing this cause I was sobbing so hard.)

Yams
Yeah the ending is so sad I cried for three days. Tsukki is still not over shorters death😔

Kags
So your sobbing over an anime???😂😂

Dinoboi
Shut the fuck up. Have you even watched it?? Hinata I know you wish he was real. But he will always be in our hearts. Shorter was my favorite but I also love Ash.

Yams
Omg!! Doesn't Hinata remind you of Eiji?

Simp1
HOLD UP WHEN DID TSUKISHIMA BECOME SOFT??

Simp2
AND WHY ARE YOU GOING OVER TO SHOYO'S HOUSE??

Mama
D O N T   H U R T   M Y  C H I L D ✨

Sunshine
Omg thank you so much. I am sobbing so hard. Im listening to Mr. Loverman rn so I can cry even more!

Dinoboi
Please don't put yourself through that heartache. Now open up your door I'm here with blankets, icecream and a big black hoodie with ash, eiji and shorter on the front of it I can give you. I have two of them so it doesn't matter.

Sunshine
The door is unlocked and thank you I really need this rn...

Mama
You better take care of him Tsukishima Kei

Dinoboi
Yes sir!

Dadchi
NO EVERYONE GO TO SLEEP!!!!!!

Everyone is offline

Irl

Tsukishima walked inside Hinata's big house. And for some reason it felt really empty! Hinata was on the living-room couch snuggled in a gray blanket like a burrito. To be honest Hinata looked like a mess. Hinata looked at Tsukishima with tears in his eyes. Tsukishima walked to Hinata and gave him the hoodie.

"Thank you. I honestly had no idea you liked anime or banana fish." Hinata said with teary eyes.

"Hey it's okay Hinata. I know how hard it is when all you want if for them to be real and theres nothing you can do about it. But trust me we will always have them in our hearts. Now where is the kitchen so I can put the icecream in the freezer."

"Thank you!! And I'll show you." Hinata said getting up from the couch. Hinata wore an oversized black hoodie with a weed logo on it. Hinata wore some black skinny jeans with holes in the knees and white socks.

Tsukishima thout to himself why Hinata wore something with a weed logo on it and if he even knew what that was. Tsukishima had to admit Hinata looked like a badass in his clothes.

They both walked into the kitchen and Hinata put the icecream up then grabbed a monster from the fridge.

"You want one?" Hinata asked

"Yeah sure. But where are your parents? It seems awfully quiet in the house." Tsukishima asked, Tsukishima saw Hinata tense up at his question.

"Well you see, I am home alone most of the time. My mom is a workaholic to support us since my dad left us. So she threw herself into work. So I rarely get to see her. She only comes home once a month for a week then goes back to work."
Hinata explained with sad eyes.

"Damn..."

"It's fine. I grew up without my dad and I have no siblings, so I'm used to it."

"Is that why we never see your family at our games?" Tsukishima asked worriedly as they sat at the kitchen table. 

"Yeah..." Hinata said lowering his head

"It's okay shimpy. So what do you wanna do?"

"Well we could get high and play video games while listening to music?" Hinata asked with hopeful eyes.

"Wait you actually know what weed is?" Tsukishima asked with wide eyes.

"Yeah duh. Look I am not some innocent teen you guys have me pegged for. I'm a stoner who loves metal music and likes to have parties bro."

"Damn. Can we be friends?" Tsukishima asked laughing his ass off.

"What the fuck bro? Of course we can bit we have to keep it a secret cause I don't want anyone taking my weed man!"

Tsukishima and Hinata laughed and played videogames all night listening to music and getting high. It was amazing for Hinata to see Tsukishima get high for the first time. Tsukishima was definitely a paranoid stoner!

Soon it was four am and theh were both cuddled up together on the big black leather couch wrapped in a huge black comforter.

Soon they would find themselves hanging out more and more. Just Hinata, Tsukishima and Yamaguchi.