sleepover

Shoyo added kenma, noya and Tanaka
To the group chat

Shoyo named the group chat "sleepover"

5:00pm

Shoyo changed his name to
baddie💅🏻✨😈

Baddie💅🏻✨😈 changed kenma's name to gamerboi👾🎮

Baddie💅🏻✨😈 changed noya's name to pikapikabitch

Baddie💅🏻✨😈 changed Tanaka's name to hornyjail😃🔨

Gamerboi👾🎮 is online

Pikapikabitch⚡ is online

Hornyjail😃🔨 is online

Baddie💅🏻✨😈
Yes I am a secret baddie who curses.
Do not question me💅🏻✨✌🏻

Gamerboi👾🎮
I can comfirm🖐🏻😂

Pikapikabitch⚡
BROOOO

hornyjail😃🔨
BROOOO

Pikapikabitch⚡
Our kouhai is a baddie😌

Gamerboi👾🎮
So why were we added to this group chat?

Pikapikabitch⚡
Yeah i wanna know why also

Hornyjail😃🔨
Same bro

Baddie✨💅🏻😈
Okay I was wondering if you guys wanna have a sleep over. My mom and sister is out of town.

Baddie✨💅🏻😈
So we are gonna have BIG FUN😈

Gamerboi👾🎮
Yeah i got nothin goin on rn. I'll have my mom drive me.

Pikapikabitch⚡
Same, my dad can drop me off.

Hornyjail😃🔨
Same also what about your dad?
Is he gonna be home?

Baddie✨💅🏻😈
Lmfao that bitch went to go get milk
And never came back😂🥛🚶✌🏻

Pikapikabitch⚡
Damn bro

Hornyjail😃🔨
Bro😭

Gamerboi👾🎮
I really shouldn't be laughing at that rn
😂🙈💁

Baddie✨💅🏻😈
Alright so you guys can come?

Gamerboi👾🎮
Yes

Pikapikabitch⚡
^

Hornyjail😃🔨
^

Baddie✨💅🏻😈
Alright awesome!! Text me when you guys are on ur way!

Gamerboi👾🎮
Already on my way!

Baddie✨💅🏻😈
Alright

Pikapikabitch⚡
Same

Hornyjail😃🔨
Also same!

Baddie✨💅🏻😈
Alright imma head out! I have to get everything ready

Gamerboi👾🎮
Alright

Pikapikabitch⚡
Okay

Hornyjail😃🔨
K

Everyone is offline.

----------------------------------------

I couldn't wait to have fun! I got all the chips and snacks out and put them on the huge coffee table in the livingroom in front of the huge light brown leather couch. I grabbed the 15 pack of original Monster amd set it on the floor beside the coffee table.

I hooked up my Xbox to the big screen tv and got the controllers amd multiplier games we could play. I got my beats bluetooth speaker for music and set it on the coffee table. I went to my room and grabbed my stash of weed then threw the bag of joints on the couch.

I went to change into something comfy, I picked out my favorite black hoodie and gray sweat pants and white socks. Soon they arrived at the same time. I welcomed them in and let me say they were definitely shocked.

"Yo your house is awesome bro!" Noya shouted, he put his stuff down next to the couch. Then he pulled me into a tight hug.

"Yeah bro!!" Tanaka said then set his stuff down next to Noya's stuff. Kenma did the same then pulled me into a hug.

"Hi kenma!"

"Hey Shoyo!" Kenma said giving me a sweet small smile.

"So what's this?" Tanaka asked confused, picking up the brown paper bag.

"Open it and see." I said giving an evil smirk. Tanaka opened the paper bag and his eyes widen in shock.

"Bro what is it?" Noya asked confused.

Tanaka pulled out a small plastic bag of already rolled blunts.

"Wait! Is that weed Shoyo?" Kenma asked in shock, I only gave a small nod.

"Where the hell did you get weed Shoyo?" Noya yelled in excitement.

"Well that's a secret I'll never tell." I said  laughing

"How long have you been smoking weed?"  Tanaka asked

"Since I was fifteen. Me and my older brother used to smoke weed together until he moved to America for collage. And I'll tell you where I got it but this stays between us got it?" I said crossing my arms in defense.

"Where?" Kenma asked

"Tsukishima's older brother. Tsukishima's brother was best friends with my brother and the tiny giant. Amd yes I have already met the tiny giant. We still smoke weed together sometimes." I said explaining our story. Everyone looked at me in shock.

"Damn thats amazing!" They all said together in unison.

Everyone changed into their pajamas, then we all began to play games, smoke and listen to music. We stayed up until five am high and still energetic on all the monsters we drunk.

Soon it was morning and the house was a wreck, soon the others woke up at 3 pm and we cleaned the house. We all hugged and said our goodbyes.

I must say I had the most fun ever!!!