touch starved

A/N so there is a trend on tiktok to see if you are touch starved and this tiktoker did the trend cosplaying as hinata showing that he was touch staved and I wanted to make take the idea and make it way more angsty lol so this idea goes to the tiktoker.

So the credit goes to this artist. If you have a tiktok follow the creater. So you cross your arms and put you hands on your cheeks to make it feel like someone is holding your face. Tbh when I did this I actually started to sob and quickly stopped doing the trend.

I am very much touch staved so I am sort of basing this off of me too. Okay thank you for reading and back to the story. I hope you guys like it.

-----------------------------------------------

Everyone was im the club room just hanging out or on their phones. Tanaka and Noya were scrolling through tiktok and found a trend to see if your touch starved. They thought it was pretty funny to see people who were actually touched staved.

So they tried it out and found out that Tanaka was definitely in fact touched starved, but Noya was not. So they got everyone's attention to tell them about the trend.

Tsukishima thought it was dumb, while Yamaguchi already did the trend a while ago and found out he wasn't because Tsukishima gave him plenty of affection.
Everyone found out if they were touched starved or not, but one person was very uncomfortable.

Amd it was Hinata Shoyo. He was never shown affection as a kid or a teen. So he never knew what they were all talking about. He was uncomfortable and weirded out. Tanaka and Noya really wanted to see what Shoyo's reaction was.

"Please come on Shoyo, everyone has done it now you do it!" Noya begged

"Yeah it's only fair bro!" Tanaka laughed.

Shoyo rolled his eyes and started to do the trend, but said.

"I really don't understand this but sure."

Shoyo crossed his arms and started to put his hands on his cheeks. He flinched and cringed at the touch. This made everyone confused. Has no one ever gave him affection before? They thought to themselves.

As soon as Shoyo's hands touched his cheeks, shoyo shit his eyes then tears started to roll down his cheeks. His heart and soul felt like it was being crushed and it was suffocating him.

He made his thumbs rub his cheeks and melted into the touch. Why does this hurt so much? What was this feeling he felt? Shoyo's eyes shot open and he uncrossed his arms. Then he wiped his tears away and didn't look at anyone.

How could he be this pathetic? He had just shown weakness infront of his team mates. Shoyo hated to show his vulnerability to anyone.

Someone walked in the club room, it was Sugawara and looked at Shoyo who had his head hung low. The atmosphere was so heavy and depressing. No one said anything until Sugawara spoke up.

"Why is the atmosphere so depressing in here?" He asked.

"Uh, well we were doing this trend we found on tiktok to see if you are touch starved and we did it, but when it came Shoyo's turn. He freaked out and he started crying out of no where." Tanaka explained with a sad tone in his voice.

"Oh, I see. Shoyo can you please explain why you started crying? We are all here for you." Sugawara said bending down to raise Shoyo's head. Shoyo raised his head to meet Sugawara's sweet smile.

Shoyo's eyes were dim with no sunshine. This made Sugawara and the others flinch at the sight of Shoyo's sad eyes.

"Well, I don't really understand what affection is. Because I have never felt affection from anyone. My mother never hugs me or gives me attention, and I don't have a father. So why does my chest hurt? What are these feelings? I just don't understand!" Shoyo said with his voice cracking at the end.

Tears were streaming down Shoyo's face, and they didn't seem to stop. Sugawara asked if he could give Shoyo a hug which Shoyo responded with a simple nod. Sugawara pulled Shoyo into a tight hug, and let the smaller boy sob into his chest.

"What kind of parent never shows their kid affection?" Tanaka whispered to Noya.

"This whole situation is just messed up." Tsukishima said rolling his eyes. He felt sorry for the smaller middle blocker, even if he didn't show it.

"This makes me want to hurt his parents so bad." Daichi growled underneath his breath.

"Hey calm down Daichi, I'm Hinata will be fine." Ennoshita said trying to calm Diachi down. Kageyama and the rest of the team was just as pissed off. Everyone should be shown affection, especially from their parental guardians.

Shoyo soon stopped sobbing and pulled away from the hug. Shoyo quietly whispered a thank you to Sugawara.

"We are family Shoyo, amd we will always be here for you. But can you please tell me what your home life is like? Your mother should be giving you attention, your mother should never treat you like that Shoyo." Sugawara said with a concerned tone.

"Well, um, are you sure you want to know?" Shoyo asked

"Yes of course! I want to know so I know you aren't being neglected by your mother."

"Um okay then. Well she doesn't really feed me and my sister. So I have to steal her money to buy groceries for us. She works a lot but comes home drunk every night. And I have to pick my sister up from school every day, because mom always forgets or makes an excuses. So I have to make sure Natsu has eaten, showered, dressed and gets her homework done. Which I may not be good at math, but she gets along good. But I am scared that if I tell any one, we could get separated and I don't want to lose my sister!" Shoyo said crying again.

"Wow, that's a lot of information to deal with. No kid should have to be the parent Shoyo. You need to have a childhood." Sugawara said patting the tangerine's head.

Shoyo just nodded then Daichi spoke up.
"We have to tell an adult Shoyo. What ypur mom does is called neglect and can be put away for that. I know it can be scary, but you have us. We are your family and we will be here for you every step of the way." Daichi said.

"Okay, thank you guys so much." Shoyo said giving a huge smile.

"I heard everything kids, so you don't have to repeat it." Coach Ukai said walking into the club room with Takeda.

Soon Shoyo's mother was arrested for child neglect and Shoyo and Natsu was adopted by coach Ukai and they lived happily ever after!

------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N lol sorry for the cliche ending but I actually wanted to have a happy ending lol. Let me know if this one shot should be apart of this story lol or just keep it not apart of the chatfic lol