Chapter 5:

Thank you

We eventually got home and I invited Louis for a sleepover. At this point I final stopped crying. I wasn't gonna waste my tears on him and I decided to leave Alex in the past.

I told my parents about it and they weren't too shocked since Alex and I didn't talk so much anymore and we generally weren't so much together anymore.

Whenever Louis slept over at my house he always slept on the couch. The same when I slept over at his. We just have just never really slept in the same bed. And it wasn't really something I was anxious to do .

When Louis came over we baked something.

"Let's make brownies" he suggested

"Omg yes please I love brownies " I answered

We got out all of the ingredients,mixed them together and popped the mixture  in the oven. While they were baking we cleaned up and decided to watch some Netflix. They then were ready and we took them out. We took them up to my room.

" Ugh these brownies are sooo good" Louis said while putting the plate with the brownies on the bedside table and jumping on the bed. I jumped on it as well . I pulled out a blanket from under my bed and covered us both with it. I scooted next to him and laid my head on his chest. We continued to watch 'the conjuring' . At some moments I got really scared and I had to grab his hand and then he would hold my hand tight and with his other hand he would gently massage it. He does this sometimes but now it felt different. Since Alex had been gone our bond has been different. I loved Louis. I always have but now, it seemed like I somehow loved him more.

After the movie was done it was already pretty late.

"Well that movie was quite scary" I said

"Yeah it was" he replied

"I'm tired, I wanna go to sleep" I complained

"Yeah, me too. Is there anything else you need ?" He asked lovingly

"Yes, a hug" I said jokingly.

He opened his arms as I rolled over to him and hugged him. I was on top of him. My head was under his chin and I could smell his cologne. He smelled like heaven. I looked up into his eyes and he looked into mine. His hand slid down and he held my waist.

I looked into his deep, dark brown eyes as he did into mine. Then his eyes looked at my lips. And then back on my eyes. He came a bit closer To my face . I could feel his breath at this point.

I smiled and put my head back under his chin. He chuckled. I rolled over to the other side of the bed.

"Goodnight Louis, I love you " I said

He got up. He opened the door to my bedroom and was about to leave for the living room's sofa when he turned around and walked back  to my bed. I looked at him in a bit of a confused look as he sat back down on my bed. He laid next to me, while we looked into each other's eyes.

We just looked at each other and then he came closer to my face. I had butterflies in my stomach. I was somehow excited. He then came even closer to my face and kissed my cheek . He then got up, said "Goodnight Rose, I love you too" and then left and and closed the door behind him.

He had never kissed my cheek before. I felt special. I smiled. I was happy. I then fell asleep with a smile on my face. I think I might be falling for Louis.

Louis's POV
I gave Rose a goodnight kiss on her cheek. I love her. From the first time I saw her I did. But she was with Alex and I didn't want to get between them. Since they broke up I can shoot my shot. But I don't know if she feels the same way. I love her. I really do. But I don't know if this will be weird for her. I don't know how this is going to go. And I don't know if this will ruin our friendship.