Chapter 10:

Goodnight

Once we finished our musical, we got limes and scootered to the Eiffel Tower. (Limes are electric scooters u can unlock if u have an app on ur phone) our hotel wasn't that far away from the Eiffel Tower, so it was only like a 15 minute drive.

Scooting through Paris was absolutely amazing. And there was this warm breeze which made this ten times cooler. The buildings and the smell of pastries was absolutely amazing.

Once we got to the Eiffel Tower, we locked our limes

"Holy fuck, it's so much bigger than I thought" I said while looking up

"Well what did u expect?" Louis replied

"to be honest, I don't know" I said

I looked around to see a cart with the name "PAUL" on it. I walked over to it and saw that they were selling sandwiches.

"Louis! Come over here, let's get a sandwich" I said, calling Louis over to the cart.

We both looked at the menu board and we decided to get a sandwich with salad,tomatoes,cheese and ham.

« Ce 11.39€ »the cashier said as I gave him 15€

« Merci beaucoup , bonne journée « he said as he handed me the change

"Au revior" me and Louis said as we walked closer to the Eiffel Tower. We sat on the grass, that was surrounding the area, where many other people were sitting.

We unpacked our sandwiches

"So how's life" I asked

"Currently very pleasant. I am in Paris with my best friend, which is very cool" Louis replied

"How did u like get my Mom to agree to this? She would never allow me to do this"

"Well, you know the thing is that ur Mom trusts me, she knows I don't do bad stuff you know. So I asked her if she would be okay with you going and she agreed."

"Is that what you guys were giggling about, when I came down the stairs that morning when you told me later I was going to Paris"

"Maybe" he said with a little chuckle

"These sandwiches are surprisingly really good" I said

"I know right, they should get one of these carts in London"

"Omg yes please, I would get one of these every day"

We eventually finished our sandwiches and talked about life as it slowly started to get dark

We then laid down on the grass and starred at the sky.

The stars weren't out yet so the sky was just plain blue. But a darker than usual.

"I love you" Louis said as he turned his head to look at me.

I inhaled deeply. I wanted to hear what he said. I wanted to hear it so badly but in another way. I didn't want to be a friend to him.I wanted to be his everything. It was clear now. I love Louis. But not as a friend, but as more.

"I love you too Louis" I said as I turned my head to look at him as well.

I stared into his deep dark brown eyes. He had a light smile in his face and it's like he had stars in his eyes.

Louis' POV

I looked at Rose. She has beautiful hazel eyes. The prettiest eyes in the world. She is absolutely gorgeous. I looked at her light pink lips. And I looked at her rosy cheeks. Wow.