Chapter 11:

I love you

Louis turned off the light.

He turned to the other side and fell asleep. I think. I guess.

But me? I couldn't fall asleep so fast. I think it was mostly because I was overthinking about this. I don't know why, but I was.

I was nervous for some reason. I turned on my back and starred at the ceiling. I then calmed myself down. I mean. What's the worst thing that can happen? Like tf is wrong with me.

I eventually feel asleep.

I woke up in the morning very early shockingly.

I woke up to Louis' face facing mine.

He looked so calm and sweet. His hair was perfectly messy and his soft skin and lips were just wow. I wanted to kiss him. I wanted to, I really did.

But I couldn't just lean in for a kiss while he was asleep like??

I tried to fall back asleep considering it was literally 5:30am. But I couldn't fall asleep, so I decided to go on the terrace as get some fresh air.

I quietly got out of bed, trying my hardest not to wake up Louis.

I quietly pulled apart the curtains and opened the terrace door, which was quite loud. I turned around to check if it woke up Louis but considering he didn't move I thought he continued being asleep.

Louis' POV
I had trouble falling asleep. It felt a bit weird to sleep next to Rose, since we have never done that before. I turned to my side and didn't move anymore because I didn't want to be too loud and stop her from being able to fall asleep.

I couldn't sleep well.I was thinking about Rose the whole time and everything. But I fell asleep eventually.

Rose' POV

I stepped outside. I was barefoot and the floor was cold.

I looked to see that the sun was rising. I inhaled the fresh air deeply. And looked into the sun. I closed my eyes.

"Hey, what are you doing out here" A voice said.

I looked to see Louis walking out on the terrace.

I looked at him and smiled slightly

"Well, I couldn't fall asleep so I wanted to grab some fresh air." "And you, did I wake you up opening the terrace door?" I asked

"Yeah, but it's fine" he replied sweetly

"Well, I'm sorry"I said

"It's okay, really" Louis said

We both looked into the the sun as it was rising above the city.

"I love morning air" I said

"Yeah, me too. It's smells so nice and it's so fresh and Paris is such a beautiful city"

"Yes, Yes it is"

I inhaled the fresh air deeply. The sun was almost up.

From the corner of my eye I saw Louis looking at me.

I blushed a bit.

I turned my head to look at him as well.

I smiled at him

I starred into his deep, brown eyes and I looked at his soft pink lips.

I looked back into his eyes.

He came closer to me. So close I felt his breath.
He came closer and closer.he looked deep into my eyes. We were so close that our forehead were touching. His hands went around my waist and I put my hands on the side of his face.

Our lips came closer to each other.

And then we kissed.

His soft pink lips lightly pressed against mine.

And then our lips went apart.

I didn't know what had just happened. Like TF.

I starred at Louis as we both were a bit shocked about what just happened.

I was about to say something when Louis started talking:

"Look, Rose, I don't know how to tell you this or how you will react.." he started

"But, I can't do this anymore. Pretend we are just friends. You are the one I ever think about. And I love you so much. I always have. Since the first day I saw you at the cafe. I never knew how to tell you because I didn't wanna ruin a friendship and I knew you were in a relationship but truth is that I cannot live without you.I love you so so much"

Louis looked slightly worried after say
I didn't know what to say. No one has ever told me something like this.

I looked into his eyes and smiled.

I put my hands around his neck.

"I love too" I said

Louis smiled, looking down shyly.

And then we kissed again.

Hey! So I know u guys have been waiting for this moment so I hope u guys like it idk BRIBFIJEOYDO