Chapter 15:

Fuck

The next week past by quite okay. Louis and my Mom visited me every day. Cedric was being very sweet.I had only known him for a week. we are friends and all but I think he has a crush on me. But I don't wanna assume stuff, as I said earlier.

Another week past by and I only had 1 more week left in the hospital! Then I could go home!

Me and Cedric became really good friends. We talked about a lot of stuff.

CEDRICS POV

Me and Rose have become really great friends.

During this time, my feelings for her have been growing.

I think she likes me too.

I think she has a crush on me and she wants to tell me, but she is too scared to break up with Louis and then risk getting rejected by me.

I think that's what happening

I think I might Kiss her.

We'll see how it goes

ROSES POV

I only have like 4 more days left in the Hospital. I texted Claire to see, if she could visit me, but she is on vacation. Because we go to separate schools, her Vacation starts later. She has vacation and is coming back today in the evening and she said she will visit me tomorrow.

Now, I was able to walk. I can't run yet, I still need a couple of days for that to happen. And the doctor said to not do any sudden movements or I might hurt myself.

Me and Cedric went to the small canteen place where you can get tea and like cake,that was in the hospital.

No one was there except for the two of us.

I sat on a chair next to Cedric and we got some tea.

„So how are you feeling about getting to leave this place in a few days" he asked

„I'm very glad. I am so happy I don't have to eat this disgusting, soggy hospital food anymore"

„Me too, and I am looking forward to sleeping in my own bed again"

„Yes, I think that's the best part"

I could see, from the corner of my eye, that Cedric was starring at me.

I thought it was kinda awkward and weird so I just continued drinking my tea.

Cedric is cute and all but I just don't like him in that type of way.

„Rose?" He asked

I turned my head to look at him. I didn't know what he was gonna say.

And then he kissed me.

I was so confused at that moment.

*ting*

I heard the elevator door open as he kissed me.

I wanted to push him away, but he was holding the side of my face tightly so I wasn't really able to do that.

I managed to pull away

I looked at Cedrics pale face, he was shocked

I looked who came out of the elevator

It was Louis

He had a bouquet of flowers in his hand

Louis looked at me.

I saw the disappointment and sadness in his face.

He looked so mad and depressed and confused at the same time.

„Well, I guess you don't want these anymore" he said dropping the roses on the floor

„Louis I-„ I wanted to tell him what happened.

But he didn't give me a chance to explain, he walked back into the elevator.

I got out of my seat as fast as I could. But it hurt.

"Rose you will hurt yourself" Cedric said concerned.

I didn't care.

I didn't give a fuck.

I loved Louis and I had to explain to him what he had just walked in on.

Louis had already pressed the elevator button.

The doors closed, as I arrived in front of it in pain.

I looked into his teary eyes as the doors closed

I didn't know what to say or how to act.

I can't believe what had just happend.

Fuck what just happened