Chapter 13:

Girlfriend & Boyfriend

Me and Cedric got along well. Turns out he was also in a car accident, lost a lot of blood and broke both legs. He will be moved out of the hospital in 3 weeks as well.

Cedric is really sweet,kind and funny. Tbh I think he has a small crush on me but I don't wanna assume stuff.

CEDRICS POV

I am in the same room as Rose. She got moved here today. We get along well. And to be quite honest, I am catching feelings for her.

I mean, since she doesn't have a boyfriend I might confess

ROSE'S POV

After a while Louis came into the room. He walked in all happy but when he saw Cedric his smile disappeared.

"Oh, hey Louis!" I said, not realizing that he walked in.

"Hey Baby" Louis said walking over to my Bed

He was still eyeing Cedric.

He walked over and gave me a kiss.

Cedric looked at us with an excited face.

"Oh Cedric, this is my boyfriend Louis" I explained

"Cedric - Louis. Louis- Cedric " I said

Cedric looked over at Louis and gave him a warm smile.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Cedric " Cedric said putting out his hand.

Louis looked a bit skeptical but shook his hand with his non-broken arm.

CEDRIC'S POV

I had no clue Rose was in a relationship. I mean it's not surprising. A pretty girl like her usually isn't single. But I mean I can't just loose feelings for Rose. I can't just stop them. But now that I know that she is in a relationship I won't confess or make her uncomfortable in any type of way.

I want what is best for her.

ROSE'S POV

Louis left after a while and went home, since he only had a broken arm.

When Louis left Cedric asked me:
"So.... how long have you guys been dating"

I looked over to him

"I would say for about one and a half or two weeks maybe"

"Oh wow, that's not long at all" Cedric said a bit shocked

"No, it's not long" I said smiling a bit

"Well, I wanna hear the story of how you two got together" He asked in curiosity

So I told him the whole story, the tea and the gossip as well.

"That is so cute " he said

"Like the way that you guys got together" Cedric said

"Well yeah I guess it is" I said blushing

"But that Alex guy is a real piece of shit" Cedric said.

"Yeah, but I don't wanna talk about him, or hear his name or mention him." I said slightly mad

Me and Cedric continued talking and then we got dinner and took our pills and watched a movie on our teeny tiny tv

We eventually then finished it and then went to sleep.

Cedric is honestly such a sweet and down-to-earth person. I think we will get along well.

LOUIS' POV

I walked into Rose's hospital room and saw this boy there. He had blond hair and brown eyes.

I kissed Rose in front of him so he would know we are in a relationship. I know he likes Rose. I saw it in his face. I mean I can't blame him. Rose is gorgeous and fun to be around with. But I don't want to loose Rose. What if she would leave me for him?

No, no no no. She wouldn't I know that. She wouldn't do that. I am her best friend I know her. She wouldn't do that. To anyone.