Chapter 12:

Not everything lasts forever

Me and Louis spent those 2 weeks going through Paris. We went to 'cafe de Flore' and the Louvre and the Notre Dame. And many other places. We went to restaurants and everything. It was amazing, no. It was perfect.

The best two weeks of my life. And then in a second the two weeks were over and we were standing at the airport waiting for our flight.

"Wow, this week really flew by" I said

"It did, it really did" Louis said

"But those were the 2 best weeks of my life" I said looking over to Louis

"I totally agree" Louis said smiling and leaning in and giving me a Kiss on my lips.

On the flight back to London we argued for half of the flight about the fact that I was gonna pay for this trip as well but Louis eventually managed to win , so he pays for everything.

We arrived in London and picked up our luggage. We then got into a Taxi.

"I loved this trip" I said

"Yes, we should do it again some time" Louis said looking over at me and blushing.

We drove for a while until it all went black.

We got into a car accident.

I don't remember anything about it. Just Louis screaming my name in Pain and reaching for me.

I remember the feeling of nothing. Like you were nothing and you were nowhere the basic feeling of not existing.Otherwise everything is just a big blank.

I woke up in the hospital a day or two later with my Mom being next to me.

I slowly opened my eyes.

"Mom?" I said quietly

"Baby? Yes. I am here. I am right next to you." She said kissing my forehead as a small tear ran down her cheek.

"Where am I" I asked

"In the hospital baby. You got into a car accident. The driver died and you got injured very badly" she said

"And Louis" I asked hoping he was fine.

"Louis is alright he suffered the least injuries"
She answered

I felt relief.

"I need to see him" I said

"Baby, wait a second. I first have to get the doctor and tell him you are awake."

A doctor came in a bit later and checked up on me.

I had a broken rib a slight fracture of my wrist and both of my lungs were punctured.

And then Louis walked in.

He had a broken arm and he had a bruise that was all around his eye.

He looked like he got beat up.

"Thank god you're alive" he said walking up to me.

Louis  leaned down and gave me a small kiss on my lips.

"How are you feeling, are you feeling alright?"
He asked sweetly

I nodded slightly

My mom stood next to us with a bright smile on her face.

"Oh, mom me and Louis are together now I said" looking over to her.

"Well finally, I don't know how long you were gonna keep up the whole 'we are just friends' act" she said smirking

I was shocked. Was it really that obvious?

"I'm going to go back to my family, okay Rose?" Louis said as he clearly knew me and my Mom wanted some alone time

"I'll be back soon" he said leaving the room.

I talked to my mom and about how our trip to Paris went. I left the part out where we slept in the same bed cuz I knew she would give me a lecture about it and that was not about to happen so.

She seemed happy that I had a great time.

I was so happy to see her.

Later in the night, my mom slept on the couch in my room. She slept peacefully while I was wide awake.

I had so many thoughts rushing through my mind. Like how long will I be here? Can I graduate this year? Will I need a wheelchair? Will this affect my life long-term?

So in the morning I asked the doctor all of my questions and he said that I would be here for three weeks and then I would be able to run again.

So basically everything was sorta good.

I stayed in that hospital room for 2 days and then they moved me.

They did that because I wanted to share my room with someone. I didn't want to be bored the whole time plus there are people that need it more than me.

They moved me to room A32.

They rolled me into the room on my wheelchair and then transported me onto the hospital bed. The nurses then left.

I moved me to the same room as this boy with blond-brown ish hair and brown eyes.

"So you must be Rose then?" He said

"Yes, I am. And your name is?" I asked

"Cedric" the boy said reaching his arm out as I shook his hand.

YES IT'S CEDRIC DIGGORY. I DECIDED TO BRING HIM IN LMAOOO