Chapter 6:

You're kiddding

I woke up pretty late in the morning. Later than I usually do. I quickly put on a sweater and some sweatpants and headed downstairs.

I had mixed feelings about seeing Louis again. I didn't want it to be  wierd or something.  I did love him but, how do I say that and I do not want to be hurt. I don't know if he likes me back, and even if he did, do I want a relationship? How do I know that the relationship is going to stay, because if it will not, what's the point of having it. I am not sure.

I walked downstairs to find Louis talking to my mom. They were both very happy, bubbly and they were giggling about something. I have no clue why my mom and my best friend are bonding with each other.

They heard me coming down, they stopped talking and sat down at the kitchen table suspiciously.

"Ehhh, good morning" I said confused while walking up to my mom.

"good morning baby, how was your sleep?" my mom asked me.

"pretty good" I answered "so when did you guys become besties" I asked jokingly.

My mom and Louis looked at each other and smiled. It seemed like they were hiding something.

"Me and Louis made pancakes, do you want some?" she asked.

"Ugh, yes please, you make the best pancakes ever" I said as I hugged her.

from the corner of my eye, I saw Louis looking up at me and smiling a bit. He would not stop. My Mom served me a few pancakes and then left the house because she was invited for tea at a friends house, who lived near by.

"So are you enjoying the pancakes?" Louis asked, after my mom had left the house.

"Yeah, do you want some?" I offered

"well, I already had a few but I do not mind eating another 1 or 2" he chuckled.

I put 2 more pancakes on his plate and served them to him.

"So what were you and my Mom gossiping about" i asked as i slightly laughed.

he seemed nervous.

"Oh um, nothing she just said something funny at that moment." he said, avoiding to make eye-contact.

after we finished our pancakes, Louis asked me something:

"do you wanna go skating together today?"

"sure, I mean I finished all my homework and stuff so yeah" I replied

"okay great, just come to my house, when ur ready. I also wanna take a shower" he said

"yeah, I will be there in like 30 minutes, is that cool" I asked

"that sounds good, I will see you in a bit" he said, leaving through the front door.

I went upstairs into the bathroom, put my hair in a bun and took a quick shower. I then brushed my teeth and put on some jeans and a basic red t-shirt and my vans.i applied a bit of foundation, concealer, blush, chapstick and mascara. I brushed through my hair, took my skateboard and skated over to Louis' house.