𝐯𝐢. THE GOBLET OF FIRE

▬▬▬▬▬ CHAPTER SIX ▬▬▬▬▬

Guys I got interviewed by Echo News (from Quotev)! If you wanna see what sort of questions I answered, please take a look! Since Wattpad won't let me post links, I'm gonna try and comment on this paragraph with the link to it instead. If that doesn't work, then go to my 'About Me' on my profile and click on the link to my Quotev account. Then go to my library, find the story "Echo News" (it should be the first story), and scroll down until you find the chapter called "Interview With FruitasManiac" (yes that's my fucking name, idk wtf I was thinking when I chose it 💀).

(it'll be worth the read, trust me, and I think you might like some of my answers from #6 and #7 :D)

FOR SOME ODD REASON, ESMERELDA and Draco found themselves willingly sitting next to each other in all of their DADA lessons, much to their friends' confusion and their own. Maybe they were finally learning to tolerate each other? Esmerelda wasn't so sure. Draco was still a piece of shit, and he probably felt the same way about her, but oh well.

"I bet you he's gonna try and kill you again," Draco muttered to her.

She rolled her eyes and opened her mouth to retort, but Moody entered the classroom, followed by the loud slamming of the door.

"I'll be casting the Imperius Curse on you, and you're in charge of fighting it off," he announced with his usual angry gnarl. He had been looking quite deranged lately. Esmerelda figured the stress of teaching kids was finally getting to him. Poor guy.

Beside her, Draco gulped audibly.

"Uh, sir that's illegal..." Susan pointed out nervously.

"Dumbledore wants you taught on what it feels like," Moody said, his magical eye swiveling onto Hermione and fixing her with an eerie, unblinking stare. "If you'd rather learn the hard way—when someone's putting it on you so they can control you completely—fine by me. You're excused. Off you go."

Nobody left. However, Esmerelda was contemplating on doing so, not because she was scared of him making her do anything embarrassing, but because she knew it wouldn't really affect her. She could always pretend, but that was only if he made his demand out loud. She couldn't read his mind.

She'd have to settle with pretending to throw it off then. It wasn't like anyone would be surprised with her at this point.

Moody began to beckon students forward in turn and put the Imperius Curse upon them. Esmerelda was somewhere at the end of the line and she watched as her classmates did the most extraordinary things under his influence. Hannah did a waltz by herself, Justin sang an Eminem song as if he were a professional rapper, and Susan recited her favorite blueberry muffin recipe.

However, when he got to certain Slytherin students, Moody was a bit crueler. Theodore let loose a loud and smelly fart, Crabbe was forced to do a splits that ended up splitting his pants, and Goyle confessed that he had a crush on some girl in Ravenclaw.