2.

- 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝗺𝐛𝐞𝐫..

𝐎𝐚𝐤𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝗼𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚
𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚 𝐁𝐫𝗼𝐰𝐧, 24

"Y'all got everything right?" I asked Destiny.

"Yeah I'm pretty sure we do.." She mumbled looking around then looked at me and sighed.

"No." I immediately said already knowing what she was gonna say.

"Pleaseee. At least come next time, you never come to visit us its always us visiting you.. just think about it next time Jayla." Destiny tried to convince me.

".. Yeah I guess I'll think about it." I lied.

Ian going back and that's that.

"Ight. I'll call you when we land.." She said giving me a hug and I hugged her back.

"Yeah you do that."

I walked them out and watched as they got in their Uber. I couldn't take them cause I had work and if I was late again the hoe would fire me.

I waved goodbye then went back inside closing and locking the door.

"I know you love fucking me.." I mumbled and smirked seeing that Lando was FaceTiming me.

Even though I looked a mess I still answered.

"Wassup." I said and he smiled.

"Morning.." He said.

"Why you up so early? You prolly half sleep, you still in the dark and shit." I said turning my brightness up tryna see him.

"I am.. I just missed you. I'm a S. I. M. P. Eeeeee for youu." He sang.

"Your corny." I shook my head going in my room.

"But you like my corny ass, and you love this corny dick." He said and I hung up.

Anyway..

I checked the time seeing it was 7:30. I had to be at the salon at 9. Might as well start getting ready now because of how long it takes me and Kai to get ready.

I walked out my room and into his which was right next to me and sat on his bed.

"Kai.." I shook him. He moved around but didn't wake up.

"Kai." I shook him again. He just turned the opposite way of me.

"Kaiser stop playing wimme." I laughed and he whined as he slowly opened his eyes.

"Cmon we gotta go get ready." I grabbed him and sat him on my lap. He looked at me while rubbing his eyes then made a lil sad face.

"Cmon Kai, we won't be there long." I sighed getting up with him in my arms.

I walked in my room and into the bathroom that was connected to it then placed Kai on the counter so I could run the water.

"Kai don't move." I said as he started swinging his legs and he stopped.

After his bath was set I grabbed him and undressed him before putting him in the tub. He just sat there and stared at the water with a sorrowful look.