chapter 1

It was 3 in the evening and yeosang slowly woke up feeling tired and drained from his night shift at the bar.
He woke up took a shower put on a little lace crop top and a matching pair of satin shorts.

He went to the kitchen to search for something to eat all that was left was some stale watermelon he sighed and decided to head down to the 7/11 below his appartment to get something to eat before his shift.
He headed down got a bag of chips and a sandwich as he was about to pay he felt a pair of eyes stalking him he turned around but no one was there , he shook it off thinking that it was just a figment of his imagination.

When he reached the counter to pay he was greeted by a familiar face choi soobin the cashier he looked at yeo and asked him if that was all before scanning the items with shaking hands yeo knew that soobin had a little crush on him I mean who wouldn't yeosang was the embodiment of beauty his pretty soft feathers, supple skin, light brown eyes anyone would fall in love.
Once soobin had finished scanning the items yeo decided he wanted to have a little fun he slowly grabbed the food from soobin and lightly grazed his soft hands against soobin and gave the boy a little wink and left.

Soobin was on the verge of passing out and had to hold on to the counter to hold himself steady. He watched as yeosang left the store but noticed a tall male dressed in black follow yeosang out he felt uneasy for some reason but tried to shake the feeling off its probably nothing he sat back down and the thought of his little encounter with yeosang ran through his mind one of these days he would muster up the courage to ask yeosang out.