May 21, 2017 - part 2 *

Catherine's POV

Ashley (Halsey) and I sat down together. I was still pretty flustered thinking about the elevator and HIS hands on me. The waiter came and took our drink order. COFFEE!!! I need a caffeine fix for sure. The smells of breakfast are making my mouth water and my stomach grumble. Since it's a buffet, we made our way to see what the offerings were. I came across the omelette station, and decided on that. Ashley had a craving for something sweeter, so she walked off in the direction of the waffles.

While waiting on my omelette, I turned to the side and I see THEM entering my area. To my great relief they haven't noticed me yet. Ashley comes back with her plate of waffles, and a bowl of fruit salad that looks delicious. She sees me eyeing her fruit and picks up a chunk of pineapple to feed it to me. I was so famished I think I groaned when I took it in my mouth, making her giggle at me. The man finished with my omelette, and we made our way back to our table.

I glanced back towards the buffet area and see a few of them choosing food. Ashley follows my gaze and says "Cute aren't they?" I looked back dumbfounded and said "Huh?!?" She started laughing in earnest. I said "FINE! They're cute... But they're everywhere!!! I can't catch my breath with HIM staring at me and putting his hands on me..." I stopped when I realized I was talking out loud... Ashley looked amused, and just asked "Which one?"

I looked around to find "eyes" and then discreetly pointed him out as he was leaving the room towards the bathrooms. She just hummed at me. She said "You don't know who they are?" I told her I didn't, and she explained that they are BTS. I think she thought that would make me know them, but it doesn't. She tells me more about them, and how big they are in Korea. She tells me their fanbase is constantly growing and she thinks they'll win tonight for top social artist. I listen and wonder more about them. But I let go of some of my fantasies because they will be leaving in a couple days. Not just to go to another state, but literally the other side of the earth...

She asks me more about my encounters with them so I then proceed to tell her about every run-in I've had with them. She laughed so hard when I described missing my floor, and faking the phone call... I was a blushing mess... But i laughed along with her at the akward girl I've been.

Halsey's POV

Listening to Catherine's stories about her continued run-ins with the BTS boys makes me smile. She clearly has a crush, at the very least, on Jungkook. I'm going to do my best to bring them into each other's orbit tonight. It'll be up to them after that. The pictures she's taken of him show that he was looking right at her. This is going to be interesting... There are going to be some backstage green rooms, and then numerous after parties. I will hatch a plan to get them in a room together...

Jungkook's POV

We get to the breakfast buffet and find a table. I notice her seated a little bit away, but I refuse to be caught staring again. I look over briefly and see her and Halsey getting up to go to the buffet. I want to follow but I control myself. We're leaving in a few days, so I have to stop this obsession.

As we all get up to head to the buffet, I see her by the omelette station. Halsey approaches her with her food and a bowl of fruit. I watch as she feeds a piece of pineapple to her. The look on her face was obscene. It's like the look from my dreams... Her head thrown back, eyes falling shut, and her mouth working... Unbelievable... Just seeing her taking a piece of fruit into her mouth makes me hard as stone...

*⚠️ Mature content ahead ⚠️*

I leave the buffet with my hands tucked into my pockets to find a bathroom. I can't believe this is happening to me AGAIN!! I come across a single "family bathroom" and head in and lock the door. I lean my back on the door and quickly take my pants down. Lowering my boxers down my erection springs up hitting my abdomen. FUCK!! Not wasting any time, I grip my cock and start pumping. I throw my head back, eyes screwed shut tight, and with the image of her sucking me in my mind...

I take some of my pre-cum and spread it on my length to help me continue. Moaning and biting my lip, I can feel my orgasm approaching. The knot in my gut is intensifying and I fasten my movements. Biting and licking my lips I feel my control slipping. I can't hold my moans back... "Aaaaaahhhh... Uuuuh... FUCK!" cumming hard into my hand.

I make my way to the sink to clean myself up. This is getting ridiculous... I can't control myself when thinking of her. I have to hurry though, because I'm sure my absence has been noticed. I quickly put my clothes right, wash my face and hands, and make my way out. I see a mother and child waiting on the restroom. The mother gives me a disgusted look making me blush and I  almost jog down the hall. Way to go Jungkook...

*Mature content end*

Getting back to the buffet area, I glance around and see Halsey looking at me. She turns back to a blushing girl who is telling her something that makes Halsey laugh really hard. HER eyes are sparkling, and she is giggling. I watch her cover her blushing cheeks with her cute hands and shake her head at something Halsey is saying.

"BOO!!" Jimin hyung yells in my ear.

SHIT!! This hyung won't let me breathe!!

"Where'd you go Kook? What are you looking... Ooooohhhh... You're completely in love with that girl aren't you?"

"NO... I don't even know her Hyung..."

Saying that, I head to find some food that has no chance of satisfying the hunger I have, and make way to the table. I sigh as I sit down and get ready to endure the teasing I'm going to receive. I don't look towards where she is because my control is compromised. Thankfully, after breakfast we're going to be getting dressed and prepared for the awards. That should distract me.

___________

Thanks for reading!

Stay happy and healthy!!