Seoul - Day 13 & 14 *

Catherine's POV

The past few days I've spent only in the dorm. I refused all offers to go out with the guys, because I don't want to cause them any issues. I had called Bridget the day after the article came out and got such an earful for not responding to her the day before. She was worried about me, and I don't blame her. I was worried about me too.

She did convince me to stay though. I thought it through and decided that I may have let my anxiety rule me, which I hate. I'm just really frustrated that everything good I have, turns to shit eventually. I pushed Hoseok away in a cruel way that night. I have been spending as much time as possible trying to make it up.

My phone rings and I see it's Jin. He never calls me. When I answer he asks what I would like for dinner. I tell him I'm wanting to make something. I haven't cooked since the first morning, and honestly I'm sick of take out food. I tell him I want to make pizza, and he gets really excited. I gave him a list of what I'd need, and now I'm excited.

I go in the kitchen to check the refrigerator for veggies to chop for toppings. I'm happy when I come across the pineapple. I know it's a controversial topping, but I love a little hawaiian pizza now and again. Since I plan to make more than one pizza to feed the hungry men, one with pineapple shouldn't be a big deal. Right?!?

Jungkook has been very aloof with me the past days. I think that he is tired of not having his room, and is looking forward to me leaving. I've definitely overstayed my welcome in his room. He says that he's not upset about me breaking his Kaws... But I don't believe him. I tried to find a replacement, but it was a limited edition one, and to get one now will cost over $2000. I can afford it... But I am hesitant to spend that much on anything.

I put on some music while chopping and getting things ready, and I'm currently jamming out to DNA while dancing around the kitchen. When the song ends I hear clapping and a cute giggle. I spin around to see a laughing Jimin... My face is hot, and I want to die.

"You good! So cute!"

"Stoooooppp... I want to die now..."

"You too cute... Do again!"

"Noone was supposed to see that Cricket... I'm so embarrassed..."

Grabbing my phone, he replays the song and grabs me and forces me to dance with him. I am laughing so hard I can't breathe, but he makes me continue. The song ends again and now there are many people clapping. Kill me!!

Jin comes in with the bags of groceries. I start looking for the ingredients to make the dough, and get to work. I'm serious about my pizza. Jin helps because he wants to learn my secret dough recipe. The dough needs to rise, so I send everyone out to shower and relax. I spend the time grating cheese, making the sauce, par-cooking some meats, and preparing pans.

3 hours later