3 months *

*Disclaimer*

PLEASE remember this is just a story. It is not in anyway an accurate representation of the members of BTS or Big Hit. I have an immense amount of love and respect for both, so please remember this is called fiction for a reason. Thank you again for reading!
Love you all!!

Bridget's POV

This weekend is the big wedding at our new venue. We are all really excited and proud of what we've achieved. Catherine is her usual all business self, and things are getting done as a result. Her duality is something not many people know. This confident self-assured business woman is a mess at home.

I find myself watching her carefully during the day because I'm waiting for the dam to break. When the picture surfaced, she took it hard. She cut all ties with BTS to protect THEM. The news coverage was extraordinary in Korea. She refused all calls and ignored emails and texts. But I caught her reading them every night and weeping.

After 3 weeks, their company released a new statement apologizing for the "misunderstanding" they had about Hoseok and Catherine's relationship. Basically laying the whole mess at Hoseok's feet and calling him a liar. This made Cath look bad also... Like she asked him to lie, and lured him away from his group to be with her. This made the saesangs go crazy, and a new wave of threats started. Scarier than the first, these new "fans" posted her info online and offered rewards to anyone that would "take care of her".

I'd had enough and went out and bought us new phones to start fresh. I changed our email addresses and the work number also. Thankfully, we moved our business to the new facility, so anyone looking for her at the old office would find an accounting group. I hired security for the facility, and had cctv installed around the grounds.

All of this didn't stop the crazies from finding her though. A few weeks ago, she was leaving the house and as she backed out of the driveway, someone fired a gun at her. It was a BB gun, but it still shattered the driver's window, and caused her to hit my parked vehicle. She was completely shaken up, and immediately decided to move out.

So, she is living in a new place that I'm not allowed to visit for MY safety. She says she'll never forgive herself if something happens to me because of the mess she's in. I follow her home every afternoon though. I make sure to see her enter her secure building, and then I go home myself. I hate this.

Every day at lunch, I catch her looking through, and writing in her journal. Usually she'll have a small smile if she's looking back... But today, she's crying while writing something. I got a peak at it one day, and all her new entries are letters to Hoseok... It breaks my heart so much.

Namjoon's POV

The past few months have been painful. Watching my brother break down every day is beyond difficult. He's not the only one suffering though. Yoongi is so concerned about Catherine, he's locked in his studio unless we have practice. Jungkook is pissed at the world. Jimin and Taehyung have been prone to crying for seemingly no reason. Jin... He's made pizza so many times I'm tired of it.

For myself... I'm trying to hold them all together. I fought so hard against the statement that Big Hit released after the picture drama didn't die down. Hoseok was so mad he almost quit. Yoongi was absolutely disgusted because he saw that it would harm Catherine. Through it all, it's been radio silence from Catherine.

On a call with Ashley (Halsey) I found out that she's been getting alot of threats and verbal abuse. I want to speak out against it, but I'm not allowed. We have been told that in order to calm this situation, we have to pretend it's over for the couple. Well... It is over at this point... Not by choice for either of them though.