July 10-14, 2017 - part 3 *

Hoseok's POV

I woke up to my phone ringing. I look at the ID and it's Jimin. Getting out of bed and heading out to the balcony I answer.

*otp*

"Jimin-ssi. Good morning"

"Did I wake you Hyung?"

"Yes, but it's alright. How are things there?"

"I'm lonely at night. Taehyung has been sleeping in your bed Hyung. You know I don't like to sleep alone."

"It's ok. Just tell him not to eat in my bed. And change the sheets before I get back. What else is going on?"

"we've just been practicing and stuff. Jungkook has been acting strange, but Yoongi hyung says he'll be fine. I'm just worried."

"What do you mean by strange?"

"He only comes out of his room to go to practice. He looks really tired though... I thought I heard him crying the other day, but when I knocked on his door he got quiet and didn't answer..."

"That is strange. Yoongi hyung has talked to him though?"

"Yes. He says that he is going through something but doesn't want to talk to anyone about it... Hyung, I'm worried."

"If Yoongi hyung has talked to him, I'm sure he's keeping an eye on him. Just be there for Kook if he comes to you. Try not to worry too much though. You know our Jungkookie is sensitive, so when he's ready, he'll tell you."

"How are things there Hyung? Have you and Catherine done... You know?"

"Jimin... I'm not going to tell you that! It's private!"

"Come on hyung... You've always told me this stuff before. Does this mean you haven't?"

"JIMIN! Stop... I am not going to talk about it... I won't talk about her like she's a hook up..."

"ooooo... Hyung's in loooove..."

"Maybe... I don't know. All I know it's that I don't want to screw this up. She's amazing. There is something she said yesterday though that's bugging me..."

"What Hyung?"

"She thanked me for the letter I sent when she was in the hospital. She told me how much it meant to her. But... I didn't write her a letter. Why would she think I did?"

"That's weird. Did you tell her that you didn't send it?"

"No... She had a rough start to her day yesterday, and she was finally happy... I couldn't bring myself to tell her that it wasn't me... Am I horrible? And who DID send it? And why did she think it was me?"

"Hyung. If she mentions it again, you should tell her the truth. Maybe you could ask why she thought it was you then. But you can't find out if you don't tell her you didn't write it."

"I just don't want to screw this up... I really like her..."

"I'm sure you won't Hyung. Just be your happy self and she'll love you."

"I hope it's enough... I'm going to go and check if she's awake and get some food. Tell the guys I say hi and I'll see you guys in a few days!"

"Bye hyung! Have fun!!"

Catherine's POV

I woke up hearing Hoseok on the phone. I think I heard him say Jimin, so that must be who he's taking to. I don't understand anything he's saying, but he sounds cute. I hear Jungkook's name a couple times and see a worried look on his face. I wonder if something is wrong. I know he'll feel guilty if one of the members is sick or hurt while he's gone.