October 2018 - London *

*⚠️ Mature Content ⚠️*

Jungkook's POV

*please... please don't... noooo... jungkook... don't leave me...*

My eyes fly open for the nth time to see my love squirming and sweating. She's crying and saying crazy things. I reach out to her and start caressing her hair. Her eyes open and she looks at me...

"i'm sorry jungkook..."

She breaks into soft cries and I bring her into my arms. She can't help it, and I want her to share everything with me, so I try to calm her. I tell her that I'm fine, and I'm here for her. She apologizes repeatedly, feeling guilty for my broken sleep.

I repeat myself over and over to tell her it's alright. She's just as tired as I am and she's struggling. I hold her as tightly as possible without hurting her. She buries her head in my chest and grips onto my waist. I feel kisses on my chest and I look down to see her placing her lips on me.

"Noona? You not have to..."

I stop when she sucks on my nipple, swirling it with her tongue... I can't stop the moan that escapes my throat. I almost get lost in the moment, but remember her pained cries from just minutes ago. Gently grabbing her face I bring her to face me.

"What you doing?"

"You don't want me?"

"Always... But let's sleep."

She looks like I slapped her. I DO want her. I want to bury myself deep inside her and feel her squeezing me as she orgasms... But it's too soon after what's been going on... Right?!? How can I make her understand?

She pulls away and rolls on her side facing away from me. I see her shoulders shaking signaling she's crying. I reach out to pull her to me, just to have her push my hands away. I don't let her get away that easily, and push up on my elbow to see the side of her face and the tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Noona... I love you... Please not cry."

"You're never going to touch me again... You're disgusted by me. Admit it."

"No! I do want touch... Noona... You not say that..."

"Then touch me Jungkook... I need you... Please... I want to feel you inside me..."

I groan at her as I feel my dick twitch. She turns to look into my eyes and I smash my lips on hers. Our mouths move in sync with each other and I swear I feel my brain frying. I grab her hips and pull her on top of me with her legs straddling me.

"Noona... You sure?"

"Yes"

She swirls her hips and let's out the sexiest noise. She repeats her action and I throw my head back watching her grind on me. I bring my hand to her panties and feel how wet they are. I slip them to the side and push a finger through her folds.

She grabs the hem of my sweatpants and pulls them down. I watch her take my hard member and guide me to push through her folds. Feeling how wet she is makes me crazy. She takes some of her arousal on her fingers. She leans over and places her fingers on my lips spreading her juices. I grip her wrist and don't let her take her hand back. I suck her fingers into my mouth and enjoy the taste of my girl.

While she slides her panties off, I lift MY t-shirt from her tiny frame and throw it away. I sit forward to take her breast in my mouth right away. Fondling the other with my hand and wrapping my other arm around her waist to pull her against me. I love the way her naked skin feels against me.