15.

chapter fourteen

Johns pov: I watched Annie go in my room and then I lightly knock on Jayden's door.
J: w-who is it..?
Jo: it's me..
J: go away.
Jo: Jayden you have to talk to me I wanna know what's wrong.
J: well it's your fault anyways I'm like this.
Jo: how is it my fault, you know what I'm coming in.
John's pov: I walked into Jayden's room and she looked at me with red puffy eyes, i wiped her tears and pulled her into a hug.
Jo: hey what's wrong Jayden just tell me..
J: I don't wanna seem like a attention seeker but all you do is give Annie and Hayley all the attention, it's not fair I'm your sister! Do you even wanna be my brother!? am I not doing a good job-
Jo: jayden! stop it, your doing a amazing job as a sister, your more then enough okay? Hey..why not tommrow we have a brother and sister day..?
J: *smiles* i-id like that
Jo: just me and you okay, not even annie...
J: speaking of annie...is she awake..i need to apologize to her and talk to you both at the same time it's important..
Jo: uh yeah okay I'll go get her..
J: thanks..
Johns pov: I walked in my room and saw Annie and Hayley talking they didn't see me because they continued their conversation I decided to listen.

A: but Hayley I just met him yesterday
H$: it's called love at first sight annie.
A: but I've never been in love...
H$: well you are now, do you not see the way he looks at you?
A: no..
H$: if he doesn't like you why would he call you "gorgeous" and "princess" every day!
A: it's just a nickname..?
H$: Annie stop trying to hi-
H$: you little-
Annies pov: I look at the direction Hayley was looking and didn't see anyone.
A: who are you talking to?
Hayley's pov: well Johns a fast guy how did he run away that fast, atleast he knows the truth *laughs*
H$: oh nobody
A: uhmm.. oka-
Johns pov: I knock on the door and act like I didn't just hear their whole conversation.
A: come in!
Jo: I didn't really have to knock it is my room.
John's pov: me an Hayley make eye contact and burst out laughing. how did Annie not see me!
A: you guys are strange..
Jo: okay anyways uhm Jayden wants to talk with us princess.
H$: I TOLD YOU ANNIE!
A: hayley! he doesnt even know about our conversation!