21.

Chapter twenty

Jo: how do you know...?
I dont even know if I love her..
J: have you seen the way you look at annie john?
Jo: even you agree with her Jayden *groans*
Jo: I've never been in love I dont know what it feels like..
H$: well i could describe it...even tho I've never been in love I've seen it, everytime your around her theres never a frown on your face...your eyes sparkle when shes in the room..
J: nd it's the happiest I've seen you since we were kids..
Jo: *sighs*
Johns pov: am I really in love with her..?
H$: now what I want you to do it get your ass up and go get your girl.
Jo: what did you sa-
H$: YOU HEARD ME GO!!
jo: okay okay!!!
John's pov: i got up and started running to home.

10 minutes later I finally got home and bursted inside. I went to my room and she wasn't there I went to jaydens room and there she was asleep.
I didn't wanna wake her she looked peaceful so I let her sleep.
I'll just shower an wait for her to wake up.

30 minutes later

John's pov: I was already dressed and out if the shower I was just waiting for annie to wake up. Jayden and hayley are in the backyard playing around.

I heard someone coming down and knew it was annie I got up and went in front if her.
A: *rolls eyes* what do you want
Jo: to explain myself!
A: well it looked pretty clear to me that you are interested in someone else!
Jo: damnit annie just let me tell you the truth! All your doing is jumping to conclusions! that was my cousin okay?! Me and Jayden have known her since birth! All you have to do is just listen and we wouldn't be having this conversation right now, I wouldn't be a the verge of tears if you didnt just listen annie! *voice cracks*
A: i-i...
Jo: forget it annie! I think hayley's right I've fallen in love with you, but you probably ruined your chance by jumping to conclusions!
A: y-you love me..?
Jo: yes annie I love you! You probably dont feel the same but I do! I don't have a girlfriend your the only one I want!!
Annie's pov: I didnt know if I loved him or not..I just didnt say anything.
jo: you dont love me back...you can go to hayden he was cheating on your with Emily anyways!
A: john please..
Jo: no
Jo: j-just give me some space please..