47

Chapter 45

The next day.

John's pov: I woke up and saw Annie next to me, I slightly smiled and kissed her forhead. I saw her eyes flutter open an smile.
Jo: good morning princess.
A: morning John *smiles*
A: how are you feeling?
Jo: better auctually...
Johns pov: That was a lie, I feel horrible, what could I have done to keep my dad alive?
A: john?
John's pov: I snap out of my thoughts and look at her.
Jo: huh?
Annie's pov: I looked him in the eye and he turned away, you could tell he wasnt taking his father's death to well. I mean nobody can be perfectly fine after loosing their father.
John's pov: I felt my eyes water a little bit and turned away from her, I heard her sigh and felt her turn me to face her, I felt her soft lips press against mine slowly pushing away all my emotions, calming me down I felt relieved in that moment, I slowly closed my eyes slowly pulling her closer to me.
Annie's pov: It was like we were the only people in the world, we both slowly pull away.
Johns pov: I laid my head on her shoulder while hugging her.
Jo: I love you..
A: I love you too john..
Annie's pov: I slowly hug back and heard a sniffle, I knew he was crying.
It was obvious he had a lot on his mind but didn't wanna let anybody know, I heard another sniffle and pulled away from the hug. I laid down again and he held me by my waist digging his head into my chest, I played with his hair again until I heard muffled cries, it was quite awkward for me because I dont really see guys cry on a day to day basis, I decided to not say anything because he already has enough going on right now he doesn't need anymore stress. I heard the door open and my head snapped into the direction.
Doc: good morning ms.leblanc, mr.orlando will be able to  today when your ready to go you may leave.
Annie's pov: I nod and watch the doctor leave and look back down at John, I sigh and played with his hair again.
A: I'm here for you bubs...
Annie's pov: I noticed he was asleep and kissed his forehead.